[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BAY general noshill misters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: bitbay.png (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bitbay.png
8KB, 200x200px
All these launches have left me with more dollars in crypto than I know what to do with right now, I've been fighting with perspective as I've spent so much time with it that it's easy to feel like crypto is already huge, and we're not really early or even worse that we're late. In reality though we are fucking early, and these are all still long odds bets, and while it's easy to feel safe in something like ETH after it's solid climb we still know the nocoiners arn't talking complete bullshit when they say it's due for correction. So I've tried to be prudent along the way and spread the risk out a little, it can be a little gut wrenching to see how fucking retired I would be if I'd 'only gone all in on x coin', but assuming (big assume) not all crypto is doomed I've built a small amount of security.

So this brings me right back around to BAY. It's been sitting in the back of my mind since last months shilling here, I can't help to think how successful silk road was and could have been if it didn't get fucking nailed. It still looks tough for the BAY bloke to get it off the ground, but if it could get a foot in on SR / AB type territory it seems like it could only grow considering the monumental efforts it would take to shut down.

So without fucking shilling me can you guys help figure out if this is worth a go

>Are there competing decentralized marketplaces?
>What kind of business is alphabay doing right now?
>Would bitbay be close to impossible to shut down?
>Is it going to be used for illicit merchandises in spite of the devs saying they don't want it to

Is it worth a buy for the long term?

Also general BAY discussion, particularly interested in it's implications.
>>
bump for potential
>>
Everybody gone off this? A month ago you faggots loved it I guess for the pump n dump. But what don't we like about it with an outlook longer than a few days? Far as I can tell it has a big ass lane to itself right now. Yeah tough to take on the ebay / amazon / alpha giants, but nobody seems to have a problem with golem taking on google / amazon / IBM / iexec. Shit even fucking bean is getting more love, so whats up? What am I missing that shows this project is doomed?
>>
>>2039730
Thnigs needs to cool off I guess. The shills have moved on POSW now and that's perfect.Now the hype is gone we can assess the potential of this project
>>
>>2039737
Yes exactly what I'm trying to do, but a hell of a lot of speculation is required and I need you guys to help get our collective heads around this. Now is the time as it's relatively untouched with the bigger and flasher coins getting all the pumping
>>
I've been in 100k since 300 sats. I really like the project and keep up with it regularly and the rolling peg idea is great to keep volatility down.

Obviously this coin is still fairly under the radar considering no marketing, and I do think it is sort of a riskier bet.

But if this gets some decent adoption it could be huge, it offers something way more unique than most coins. Either way my holding goal is a 100mil market cap which is about 10 times where it's at now.
>>
>>2039754
100 mil seems doable, plenty of coins have been able to achieve that without a massive amount of reason. Does holding bay give us any benefits aside from selling at a higher price? Any form of dividends or such?
>>
>>2039825

Yeah there is stake incentive I believe if you hold it in your wallet.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.