[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I have literally wasting tens of thousands of hours of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1494068277198.jpg (88KB, 1000x500px)
1494068277198.jpg
88KB, 1000x500px
>tfw I have literally wasting tens of thousands of hours of my life staring at random pieces of texts and frog memes posted by anons around the world on an online image board
>tfw I could have spent all this time learning a new programming language, learning physics, chemistry and mathematics from khanacademy, getting /fit/ at the gym or applying myself for a job at a global investment bank like JP Morgan or Goldman Sachs
>tfw I am technically an expert at wasting my time on 4chan as I've passed the 10,000 hour mark, but I don't exactly know how I can profit from it
>>
>>2038983
How do you know how many hours you have passed on it?
/biz/ is actually pretty good to discover new markets, but it's shit for existing established markets.
>>
>>2038996
I've been glued to this site for 8 hours day everyday for the last 5 years. Thats more than 10,000 hours I think
>>
>>2038983
There's so many way you could profit here. It's just a matter of what you want to do.
>>
File: 1482587685390.gif (2MB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
1482587685390.gif
2MB, 320x239px
>>2038983

Hello me.

Although, you def have me beat on the hour mark and I pretty much do all the things you listed daily.

Also, I got in on bitcoin early and I just graduated with two meme degrees. And my family loves me.
>>
>>2038996
It's hard to estimate sometimes, but I reckon I have ~2000-3000 hours myself.
>>
>>2039006
I really don't know man. I have a shit attention span and also very lazy. Its the reason why I gave up programming and a lot of other interests that required effort and concentration.
>>
>>2038983
>tfw I have literally wasting
>tfw I have BEEN literally wasting
>tfw I have literally BEEN wasting

Great... I can't even grammar now...
>>
>>2039015
that's my problem as well. Especially when you imagine how much time it would take to become fluent in programming\physics\machine learning, it just kills the motivation right away.

Though once I started trading cryptos I immediately got hooked and now just watch charts and read stuff about cryptos all day long. This probably would've never happend if I began with reading technical stuff about shitcoins and cryptomarket, instead of actually trading
>>
File: bitb.png (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
bitb.png
10KB, 256x256px
>>2038983
You want to know how you profit? Buy Bitbeans silly boy! You will get free lambos, rolexes, and property!
>>
>>2038983
This might sound crazy, but 4chan is honestly becoming fairly influential and I think spending shitload of time on this website gives you an edge in understanding our current political and social landscape. There have been political occurances that have happened over the past year or two that have been absolutely baffling to my family, friends etc but seemed so obvious and predictable to me, simply because of the time I've spend on here. I've found that this is also applicable to trends in film, music, buisiness, tech, culture etc (but perhaps to a lesser extent). I'm not saying that shitposting on here is the best use of your time, but at the same time, it's not all just useless information that we're consuming here. The anonymous, fast paced nature of discussion on this website allows for pespectives that you legitamely can't find anywhere else, and I think there's some value to that.
>>
File: kekbeaners.png (132KB, 1196x428px) Image search: [Google]
kekbeaners.png
132KB, 1196x428px
>>2039187
>>
>>2039260
This is why I come back and why I can't leave. There's too much social reward for posting here, especially since I hate interacting normally with people.
'Doing something useful' just means that you've been procrastinating on important things. Honestly, 15 mins of 4chan a day would probably be more than enough for an intelligent person. There's a lot of information here, but it's not quality information, because all the quality information is in books/podcasts/blogs these days.
The real question to ask is why you don't find becoming a success a useful enough way to spend your time. I've spent less time on 4chan and more time writing, journaling, and learning forex since I pondered that question. It's a difficult one to face, but once you understand that real change in your life makes you feel alive, it's hard to pass that over for another hour posting on /biz/ about how much money and life you don't have.
>>
crypto could possibly be like being one of the first .0001% discovering gold.

if there is a gold rush, we all win big.

just think of all hard it still is for normies to obtain crypto
>>
File: 1493411655624.jpg (105KB, 634x845px) Image search: [Google]
1493411655624.jpg
105KB, 634x845px
>wwaaaaa I wasted too much time here!

if you left, you wouldn't suddenly spend all your time studying or working hard at some money-making endeavor. humans have a certain limit to the amount of time they can pay attention. more than likely, you'd spend your time on other forums/social media, or you'll make some normie friends and waste even more time/money than you ever wasted on imageboards.

just embrace imageboards.
>>
>>2040053
Or just work on your shit attention span

Retard
>>
>>2039000
There's not enough new content to warrant spending that much time, or you're just an autist
>>
File: 1466917614508.gif (3MB, 240x234px) Image search: [Google]
1466917614508.gif
3MB, 240x234px
>>2038983
>spend 8 hours a day for 5 years browsing /biz/

>hasn't made millions from cryptos
>>
>>2041374
I have made thousands but not enough to retire on. I bought bitcoin when it was trading under <$200.
>>
>>2039015
>>2039174
Typical autism
I recomend ritalin
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.