[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a nocoiner start out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-05-04-06-07-50.png (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-04-06-07-50.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
Talk me through the basics of trading, what programs to use, and storing(which wallet to use). I currently want to get on ETH and Ripple.
>>
And most importantly, best method of cash back
>>
I'm in the same boat. Halp pls.
>>
Also interested. We need some basic guide for newbs.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-04-06-30-28.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-04-06-30-28.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
There needs to be a sticky infograph.
>>
just start with coinbase you newfags

also lurk more. every question you could possibly have is answered somewhere in the /biz/ archive
>>
>>2038869
Start with coinbase is my advice, check the limit of the deposit, expand it if needed, and good luck.
>>
>>2038937
What's the starting deposit if you link a bank account?
>>
>>2038869
>>2038889
>>2038897

All these new fags are a bad sign. In 1930, once the shoeshine boy starts talking about stocks, it was time to sell.

I'll stay in until the end of May though.
>>
>>2038948
I don't remember, honestly.

I linked my driver's license and a bank account and I got 9k limit but you can expand it
>>
>>2038956
Cryptocurrencies are not very well known, though.

If more people buy, the more valuable the coins become.
>>
>>2038960
Did you do the deposit verification or just their instant verification? Kinda sketched by the instant verification with giving them my bank credentials
>>
>>2038977
I remember sending a photo of my driver license then I added a bank account as method of payment with the name of the bank, swift code etc.

Is the instant verification the thing that makes you buy directly without deposit? I don't use it
>>
>>2038968
That's true. Newfags might have an inert intuition that drove them here. Or a strange form of autism that forces them to see the value in crypto.
>>
>>2038948
$500 roughly
>>
>>2038869
Basically, you buy Bitcoin first, and then you buy any other crypto coins (ETH, XRP etc) through Bitcoin
>>
buy btc from coinbase for usd
send btc to exchange like bittrex or poloniex
trade shitcoins
>>
>>2038869
>step 1. Google and/or read books
>step 2. Apply the skills/knowledge
>step 3. Fail 0 + n amount of times. (In case of failure go back to step 1)
>step 4. Profit

Really man, its not that hard, we aint going to spoonfeed everything to you.
>>
>>2038869
Where you guys buy XRP?, I used changelly absurd fees, anyplace with better fees?, gatehub asks for a passport scanned, kraken takes forever to process the tier 2 verification :/, any place to buy it fast with low fees?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.