[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you make money from predicting these patterns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1691.jpg (170KB, 1641x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1691.jpg
170KB, 1641x1224px
Can you make money from predicting these patterns?
>>
>>2038432
yes if you predict them accurately
inversely you can lose money predicting them inaccurately
>>
>>2038432

Yes it's called "trading" you retard.
>>
>>2038432
Yes. I do, in TradingView since I subscribed a few days ago, and I somehow got very good reputation for predicting crypto trends in a very short time.

I also gain about .05 BTC trading in polo by these trends, but I have to be very careful and often I do not have enough time because wagecucking. Also, I'm trying rather to recover the 1 BTC I lost in Polo before reading trends.

I still cannot believe some people take my predictions seriously, and I cannot believe they are so accurate for someone who does not even understand what longing or shorting is, like me.
>>
>>2038432
It's illegal. Invest your money in index funds.
>>
Anon you should confront your gambling tendency earlier, "cash out" your "chips" and give it to a qualified mutual fund investor
>>
>can you make money predicting
yes
>will you
the probability is low because even the best don't have a good prediction rate, so most traders make money by making sure they make more on winning trades and lose less on losing trades.
>>
>>2038432
yes. you go to the county fair and put up a kiosk with a crystal ball, and charge visitors for your premonitions
>>
File: 1493705840914.jpg (28KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1493705840914.jpg
28KB, 619x453px
>>2038443
This. Sometimes you'll win. Other times you'll get fucked and lose 10 ETH and have to buy back in at a higher price.
>>
I've made around 3000$ just holding crypto, and I've made a lot less than many people. You'd have to be stupid to lose money on it.
>>
File: duh.png (193KB, 1809x890px) Image search: [Google]
duh.png
193KB, 1809x890px
>>2038432
duh if you put in the time and effort
>>
>>2038785
Measuring it in USD is cheating. If you bought 5BTC and you still only have 5BTC. You could have traded it up to 100BTC.
>>
>>2038444
Kek trips confirm
>>
>>2038824
How? Through magic? Any crypto trade up scheme is ethier ponzi or straight up scam.

Trading for fiat is the only reliable option
>>
>>2038853
>Trading for fiat is the only reliable option
Do you realize that on most exchanges, you can only trade altcoins for Bitcoin? Bitcoin is basically the medium of exchange
>>
>>2038893
I have a negative trade history. I started with 100 and over 6 months I lost 50 btc. But because usd value of btc went 50% I recovered some of my losses. Dont trade or at the very least dont short bull trends.
>>
>>2038705
>This. Sometimes you'll win. Other times you'll get fucked and lose 10 ETH and have to buy back in at a higher price.

I lost 4 of my 50 the past few days. China bots all over buying up ETH. Takes someone more skilled than my ass. Been on a straight line all damn day also. Might be planned since ETF announcement coming soon. Start alive and make it look more legit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.