[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Scared of Living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (33KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
33KB, 327x367px
So back in 2014 I purchased 2 BTC for $1,100 and until recently I started trading on polo and I accumulated a total of around $6k I have taxes I have to pay about 6k in total and I have no mun muns I don't want to sell because I know there is a lot of potential in holding but I needs it. I'm afraid of living I'm a piece of shit I want to burn! Any advice anons?
>>
get another job to pay your taxes niqqua. If you ain't working 70 hours a week as a PO' boy you gotta. Save that shit and your future self will be incredibly grateful you didn't take a short cut.
>>
>>2038134
I have 3 businesses that I'm working on building up but its being stalled because of this gayboi stuff I want to be able to grow it as fast as possible to use that income to pay off my debts but its obviously risky as it may not give the results i'm hoping they would. Currently they bring in about $500 a week and I know I can grow it faster but obviously need the capital. I should kiss bois for a dollar or something iono.
>>
>>2038149
well just take some time to calibrate and calculate whether dropping one would benefit the others more to the point where you'd make more with 2 than 3. I am sure you can handle 3 though, sounds like a tough job. Honestly with the way BTC looks it could plummet but odds are that it will hit $1800 or higher in the next half year if not sooner. Loans, credit cards, try and cut your immediate expenses to a minimum and load up on debt I guess and maybe sell like 30% of your BTC. Don't do all of it, just the minimum of what you need. Best of luck
>>
Slaves
>>
>>2038184
thanks for the advice anon. Yeah I'm trying to frugal the shit out of life.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.