[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is having a wife worth the investment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1493378329032.jpg (108KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1493378329032.jpg
108KB, 728x546px
Is having a wife worth the investment?
>>
File: 1487968689133s.jpg (5KB, 250x226px)
1487968689133s.jpg
5KB, 250x226px
>>2037961
No.
>>
>>2037961
If she makes around the same amount of money as you, studies have shown couples accumulate wealth at a quicker rate than single people.

However, should it end up in a divorce, studies show that majority of people are unable to recover from that and the earnings of a single person outdo a divorced person.
>>
>>2037961
I'm married. My wife is unemployed but frugal.

It's like having a maid. I budget her per month and she knows her budget so there isn't any problem. Tax breaks are good.
>>
I'd say no

I'd advise anyone looking to get married to educate themselves in prenuptial and trust law so you don't get screwed over
>>
>>2037986
>It's like having a maid.

>t. never been married
>>
>>2037986
May I ask for a bit more info.

How much do you budget her per month? What percentage is that of your monthly take home.

Why is she unemployed and are you fine with that?
>>
depends on the wife, but probably not
>>
>>2037986
Don't be surprised when you come home from work tasting another man's spunk in her mouth.
>>
>>2037961
I'm gay and if there were a way to pay somebody to do all the things a wife does, I would definitely do it.
>tfw no live-in maid to iron your clothes, cook for you and impregnate
>>
>>2038038
>>2037986
Did your parents never make you do chores when you were growing up? These tasks aren't hard at all.
>>
>>2037961
the average american consumer slut? no way
if you get a nice submissive cultured woman who respects your command then yes
>>
>The average marriage cost in my country is 25k€
>People consider marriage the most important/expense worthy event in their lives
>20% unemployment rate and average 10k yearly income
>mfw no face
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.