[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Data on Sweden's Stock Market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 12423236236.jpg (203KB, 799x1198px)
12423236236.jpg
203KB, 799x1198px
I'm a professor of Finance & Economics.

I was doing research until I noticed that Sweden only provides stock market data only up to 2003, which is very weird.

I pulled up every other Scandinavian country, and it seems they also lack data on their stock exchanges (particularly, the market cap. of their stock markets in comparison to GDP).

The only exception is Norway.

Did I miss some happening?
>>
>>2037813
Stock markets are Haram. Reporting on them is extra haram... Dare I say, they're almost Jewish.
>>
They shut the stock market down so they could use the building as refugee housing.
>>
>>2037813
Sweden dropped the stock market statistics in favor of the new Diversity Rating™ system.
All you need to know about this market is the more refugees and rapes there are, the better the economy.
They're doing alright judging by latest stats.
>>
>>2037836
>>2037848
>>2037859
Goddamn I love this board
>>
This fucking thread made me lose it.Take it easy on the eurocucks guys
>>
>>2037813
So what are the chances Sweden is bankrupt and starts going the way of Greece (and to a lesser extent Spain and Italy)?
>>
File: SNB Q1 holdings.jpg (105KB, 968x620px) Image search: [Google]
SNB Q1 holdings.jpg
105KB, 968x620px
>>2037813
>Did I miss some happening?

Yeah, bad data might hurt someones feelings, cant allow that. They're all following Switzerland's lead and just have their central banks create money out of thin air and buy American stocks. No matter what they get when they sell its more $ than they started with so cant lose = no hurt feelings.
>>
>>2037904
That's impossible. Sweden is financially stable as much as it gets and no amount of refugees is going to change that.
>>
>>2037813
>stock market data only up to 2003
Type in any date you wish. It shows individual charts way back until mid-80s or so.

http://www.di.se/stockwatch/abb/overview/
>>
>>2037893
>>2037887
>>2037859
>>2037848
>>2037836

polfags, go back
>>
>>2037982
Not for long. Once the natives start dying out, who's going to pay 99% taxes to fund swedish genocide?

>>2037994
>>2037998
Don't you have a black bull to prepare Sven?
>>
>>2037982
That's quite a dangerous way to think about things... Complacency and the belief that something can not fail are the first steps to collapse.
>>
>>2037813
>I'm a professor of Finance & Economics.
No you're not. Stop with the pathetic LARPing to impress.

>I was doing research until I noticed that Sweden only provides stock market data only up to 2003, which is very weird.

Maybe because 2003 is when the index actually started, brainlet

>The Stockholm Stock Exchange was acquired by futures exchange OM in 1998. After OM merged with the Helsinki Stock Exchange to form what is now OMX in 2003, the Stockholm and Helsinki exchanges' operations were merged.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_Stock_Exchange
>>
>>2038002
>black bull
Not a single black person to be found within 5000 metres (bring out your calculator), you race-mixer without a heritage you.
>>
File: gulago archipelag.jpg (191KB, 853x1196px) Image search: [Google]
gulago archipelag.jpg
191KB, 853x1196px
>>2037813
>Did I miss some happening?
no because it didn't happen yet. but it will soon. they hide data so goys don't realise how fucked up the swdish economy is. they gonna collapse soon. screencap this.

also, i look like an arab, if i go to sweden will i be able to fuck pic related?
>>
>>2038306
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.