[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sell Me on Cryptocurrency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Been trading stocks for 3 years now and although I've seen nice gains this year, the market is too overpriced and I'm not sure if it can hold much longer. I want to diverse my portfolio and being the degenerate I am, I seek the help of anonymous autistic NEETs online who for some reason are richer than me for buying virtual currency named after memes. I am impressed yet remain skeptical so I want you sell me on cryptocurrency.

>What is the inherit value of crypto?
>What makes one coin more (or potentially more) valuable than another?
>How frequently can a new coin, theoretically, enter the market?
>Are there restrictions/criteria one must pass to enter the market or is it the wild West?
>is the supply of a crypto theoretically unlimited?
>who determines the supply?
>How does global political/economic instability effect value?

Sorry if these questions sound retarded, I'm trying to wrap my head around it all. If you have any other things to add, feel free. This is (another) license to shill your coin without restraint.
>>
>>2036199
BUMP
>>
Crypto nocoiners guide:
http://www.cryptobizcentral.com
>>
>>2036199
>>What is the inherit value of crypto?
Nothing. But it's a technology that can theoretically be applied
>>What makes one coin more (or potentially more) valuable than another?
Market perception/hype
>>How frequently can a new coin, theoretically, enter the market?
every second... but you don't need to worry about that
>>Are there restrictions/criteria one must pass to enter the market or is it the wild West?
Virtually none
>>is the supply of a crypto theoretically unlimited?
Depends on each coin
>>who determines the supply?
Each coin is different
>>How does global political/economic instability effect value?
Bitcoin, for example, seems to go up when markets go down just like gold use to. Because unlike FX it's not paired with any particular currency

What it all really comes down to OP is what is your appetite for risk? You can make some incredible gains with Crypto in super short amounts of time. it's a double edged sword, the same volatility that can make you quadruple your money can wipe you out. Just do yourself a favour and ignore anything being shilled here and make your own decisions about what you buy into and you'll be fine.
>>
>>2036199
Decent answers to most of your questions with bonus Monero shilling
https://www.monero.how/why-monero-vs-bitcoin
>>
>>2036262
>can wipe you out.

this has never happened
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.