[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I start dropshippimg this cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4913.jpg (27KB, 340x270px)
IMG_4913.jpg
27KB, 340x270px
How do I start dropshippimg this cancer
>>
Oh shit I was driving to work this morning and I was listening to the radio which i usually never do but my gf's lame car doesnt have an aux input and the guy said something about "get a fidget spinner" and I thought he was talking about those things kids sit in and spin. Then I completely forgot about it til I google searched your image to see wtf these things are.

So this is the new fad eh? Maybe I'll buy some in bulk and slang them to the high school kids that walk by my house everyday.
>>
>>2035612
Yep. They're flying off like silly bands or whatevr few years back.
These are supposed to be like a autism treatment or something but I guess everyone has to have one
>>
What happened to the fidget cube?
This one looks like garbage that would barely fit in your pocket.
>>
>>2035750
too expensive and not as easy to make
>>
>>2035579
These things are so cheap you might as well buy a box of 100 for $100 and sell them for $20.
>>
>>2035579
This is the new meme/fad

Jesus I've heard the spergs at my uni talking about these things

It's a fucking embarrassment

Money to be made though
>>
wtf are they called
>>
>>2035814
More like buy 1000 for 500$ and sell them all for a buck a piece.
They are going for 0.99c on eBay
>>
>>2036095
Where can you buy 1000 for $500
>>
>>2035579
It's kind of funny; the inventor couldn't afford to renew the patent after years of trying to make a living selling them.

As soon as it expires, they take off, and she is still broke.
>>
>>2036713
aliexpress?
>>
>>2036721
kikes man
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.