[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I not a trader, but would it be a good idea to short the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Le_Pen,_Marine-9586_(cropped).jpg (272KB, 1200x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Le_Pen,_Marine-9586_(cropped).jpg
272KB, 1200x1667px
I not a trader, but would it be a good idea to short the fuck out of the Euro in case Le Pen wins?
>>
>>2034801
I'm*
>>
>>2034801
Yes and put it all in Francs!! (FRN) on yobit and i think another exchange too
>>
>>2034801
depends on what kind of shorting.
Are you talking about Plus500 leveraged just fuck my savings up shorting?
>>
I get why you say this op... Really interested in some opinions.

Le Pen wins
> Euro falls

Le Pen loses
> Euro stays the same?
>>
File: 1494023249242.png (283KB, 683x601px) Image search: [Google]
1494023249242.png
283KB, 683x601px
>>2034922
YES! Best thing you can do.
>>
>>2034844
>>2034922
>>2034938
>>2034940
>>2034965

No idea what everything is saying because everything sounds sarcastic to me. ANYWAY to give you an example: when Geert Wilders "lost" (he didn't lose), the Euro gained quite an upward momentum.

So, in that sense it would be logical to expect a reversed situation when Le Pen wins.

However, chances are she is not gonna win because all the people who voted left are no gonna vote on her competitor as a tactical vote.

Also, how much money do you have to spend? Because if you wanna short (or long) forex markets and talk about pip movements you should have large amounts of money available to make more than 10 euros.
>>
>>2035659
*now gonna vote on her competitor...
>>
Always do the opposite of what the globalists say
>>
>>2034801
No, she's probably going to lose.
It's a non-zero chance but I wouldn't bet on it. It's not like Trump.

That said, I don't think I'd bet on Macron winning, either. The whole thing feels like a clusterfuck.
>>
>>2035687
No, Macron is gonna win. I am a supporter of Le Pen because I would like to see the EU fall just for the fun of it.

However, alllll the votes she didn't get in the first round will now be used against her. Just imagine that for a sec (in the first round she was on par with Macron....)
>>
>>2034801
Yeah it would be as Le Pen win is very negative for the Euro. On top of that macron is favored to win 60/40 and the market is pricing that in so a surprise Le Pen win would be a market shock: buyers have to sell to close their current position and then sell again to open a new position on top of everyone on the sidelines selling.

Trading this is tricky. For one, the results are mostly counted before most of the FX market is open. Only a couple of banks in New Zealand, I believe, are going to be open during this time accepting trades but unless your a multi millionaire you won't get access to them. When the market opens to most traders there will already be a huge gap. There may or may not be an initial corrective move before the selling resumes.

If macron wins, considering your inexperienced with trading, then you should avoid trading the Euro as it's not a market shock. Since macron win is mostly priced in the subsequent rally may or may not be extended. At that point you want to have experience in this market to know what to do. FX is brutal to noobs.
>>
File: 43.gif (178KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
43.gif
178KB, 300x100px
>>2034801
Le Pen won't win so short Le Pens gay crypto currency.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.