[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping ETC from reaching the same value as ETH?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: CflrAe_UIAAxnWg.jpg large.jpg (16KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
CflrAe_UIAAxnWg.jpg large.jpg
16KB, 500x314px
What's stopping ETC from reaching the same value as ETH?
>>
>>2034620
There is literally nothing to push ETC forward.
ETH has plans, direction, and upcoming announcements, etc., which all propel it forward. ETC has none of that.
>>
>>2034620
etc is purposeless
>>
>>2034625
Why can't it ride on ETH's momentum?
>>
>>2034640
Because it has fucking nothing to do with ETH.

You tell me why the fuck it should ride on ETH's momentum?

Why can't XRP ride on ETH's momentum?
How about Bitbean? Will BitBean ride on ETH's momentum?

What kind of question are you asking me?
ETH and ETC are not the same goddamn thing.
>>
>>2034690
>ETH and ETC are not the same goddamn thing.
You're wrong though.
>>
>>2034690
they are the same code so idk what the hell you are talking about they are technically the same damn thing.
>>
>>2034620
>>2034640
>>2034702
Google "network effect" and then explain to me why you think I should buy ETC if I want to profit from ETH.
>>
>>2034690
I can think of 2 things that can bring it up.

1) How easy it is to pump compared to eth
2) Marketing gimmnick to keep ethereum classic close to eth in the top10 crypto
>>
Also, we should create "ponzicoin"
The honesty of the name would bring people in for the keks and contrarian view.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.