[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1485800199749.jpg (2MB, 2845x1682px) Image search: [Google]
1485800199749.jpg
2MB, 2845x1682px
Sup rich faggots

Is this list totally bullshit, or are there any books on here you thought were beneficial?

Also, are there any books you consider essential /bizlit/ that aren't here?
>>
File: 1494003063423.png (492KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1494003063423.png
492KB, 499x499px
Try some acid it's better than any book.
>>
File: C8b_d0nWAAAaAQy.png_large.png (71KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C8b_d0nWAAAaAQy.png_large.png
71KB, 1000x1000px
>>2034218
what if i'm on acid and i want to read a business book
>>
>>2034243
You most likely won't be able to focus on on it while under the effect of LSD. I'd suggest reading the book beforehand, thinking of problems or decisions you need to make. Write it down and take the drug then. Chances are you will be able to come up with very creative solutions to your problems as you will see them from a completely different angle.
>>
>>2034218
How much lsd for a first timer.
>>
>>2034285
I wanted to start a business for a long time and after taking LSD I came up with a great business plan. That was little over two years ago. The business turned profitable after just a month and the monthly net profit on average in past 6 months have been 80k a month. Can't complain desu.

>>2034294
One 100ug tab for first time and if you want to repeat the experience, which you most likely won't immediately, there no point going over regular dose (100-200ug)
>>
File: 1484831377390.gif (2MB, 450x428px) Image search: [Google]
1484831377390.gif
2MB, 450x428px
>>2034316
Any thoughts on weed/shrooms?
>>
>>2034326
I actually was a big time weed smoker as it helped me through university but I quit as I realised I wasn't benefiting from it as much as I'd like.

Shrooms are kinda similar to LSD. If LSD opens your mind shrooms expand it.
>>
>>2034128
Good ones I've read on here...
>Intelligent Investor
>How an Economy Grows and Crashes
>Fooled by Randomness
>One Up on Wall Street
>The Millionaire Fastlane
>A Random Walk Down Wall Street
>Think and Grow Rich

That being said, don't fall for the stock meme. You are competing with the entire world when you get into stocks.

Invest in alternative investments like machines, labor markets, distressed assets, commodities, etc.. Basically the framework that creates a profitable business. Opportunities are everywhere. It's much faster and easier to turn 2K and 2K into 5K in today's world than to turn 400B into 500B.

Every small investor should focus on getting >50% ROI. Very easily achievable through actively managing your alternative investments. Sure there's more risk involved, but if you don't take risks and control them, you will be poor, there's no question about it.

To give you an example, my father invested 5-10K into woodworking machines 8 years ago and cleared 437K last year before taxes. There's tons of money to be made out there. Given current inflation rates, you'd be lucky to make 8-10% on your Standard & Cuck500 invesment, but if you take action >50% is easily achievable.
>>
>>2034359
Thanks for this post/advice.

Also, I can confirm that Fooled by Randomness is a good book, as is Antifragile. Taleb is an unusual figure in the finance world, but he knows his shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.