[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we get more African-Americans into Crypto? This is our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1494009849877.jpg (64KB, 599x587px) Image search: [Google]
1494009849877.jpg
64KB, 599x587px
How do we get more African-Americans into Crypto?

This is our chance to do social justice.
Let's pool BTC and donate it to the Black community.
>>
Even normie niggas are hitting PoSW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhEMwuHh4CA

If people still can't see how this thing will $1 just lol.
>>
>>2033883
Niggas only carry cash. You'd have to make coins somehow physical. Like paper wallets, but bling bling. You could also make a famous rapper rap about Bitcoin like the whitey is hiding it from them so they don't become rich and they will start buying.
>>
>>2033904
What will they carry once governments ban physical cash?
>>
>>2033942
Nice tinfoil hat. Do you sleep with it too?
>>
Niggers get out.
>>
File: 1490966598942.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490966598942.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>2033999
>He thinks big gov wants you to walk around with unregulated purchase power
>>
>>2034039
What level of delusion are you on? The fed isn't even part of the government.
>>
Niggas are too dumb to even open a web browser. Let alone understand the concept of crypto. Best case scenario they use crypto to buy guns and rob people.
>>
>>2034051
>He thinks the fed is not in bed with the gov
>>
>>2033883
>How do we get more African-Americans into Crypto?
>
>This is our chance to do social justice.
>Let's pool BTC and donate it to the Black community.

Teach them how to save their money and the importance of education itself (not formal one,necessarily).

Thats how you gain social justice retard
>>
>>2033883
>
>This is our chance to do social justice.
>Let's pool BTC and donate it to the Black community.

Even if you made a mill in ethereum, you would literally spend it all in a car and some chains
>>
>>2033883
Accessibility. We need a working coin with a similar app to something like Venmo, or Paypal with an encrypted wallet.
>>
>>2033883
implying niggers save their money.
>jamal needs jordans
>Tyrone needs crack
good luck
>>
>>2034949
Something like FRANCS. It has an app and is on multiple crypto markets.
>>
They're not fucking children. Let them figure it out for themselves.
>>
I am trying to promote cryptotrading though http://cryptoinvesting.net Maybe I need a bucket of chicken and watermelon slices on banner? Eat like a king, cyptomillionare.
>>
>>2033883

1. Have rappers mention Bitcoin in their songs

2. Convince drugs dealers that it is an ideal way of hiding and laundering their ill gotten funds

3. Tell them Bitcoin is now accepted at KFC, and will soon be the only method of payment there
>>
File: black rapists.jpg (1MB, 2800x1964px) Image search: [Google]
black rapists.jpg
1MB, 2800x1964px
>>2033883

Put them on the BlockCHAIN!
>>
File: IMG_5575.jpg (71KB, 716x889px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5575.jpg
71KB, 716x889px
>>2034028
This.
>>
>>2033883
gross, i don't want to use the same coin as greasy niggers. that's one thing i like about Bitbean - it's a wholesome family coin, and not for welfare mammies from the hood and their litter of drugdealing turdlets. fuck that.
>>
File: 1492768325663.jpg (29KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1492768325663.jpg
29KB, 499x499px
>>2034039
>>2033942
Which cyberpunk universe is your roleplaying set in?
>>
>>2033883
Introducing new Koolaid Kool Koin, or in short KK... Sheeeeeeit.
>>
me and my black friend are into trading. also afroka-niggro-kangzican
>>
>>2033883
Wait till it peaks
Cash out to the nogs and leave them holding
>>
Has tech nigger brought up crypto yet? That's a start.
>>
>>2033903
Shut the fuck up your retarded bastard faggot. Go sit down in your corner with the rest of the subhuman bagholders. Fuck you and your shitcoin.
>>
>>2033883
Nigger, please.
https://youtu.be/_zPv9EpdaxQ
>>
>>2033883
>thinking nogs know how to use computers
>>
>>2034949
DASH?
>>
>>2033883

I don't give a fuck.

/biz/ needs to do something political with crypto.

With a 30 bill cap, this shit should be normi-tier by now.
>>
>>2033883
Isn't Africa doing more with Bitcoin, like voting, than what the US is doing? They have more adoption than most of the world. Question is, how do we get more whites in?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.