[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paradeigma Weekly Update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Paradeigma.jpg (411KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Paradeigma.jpg
411KB, 2560x1600px
Hey biz. Paradeigma has had a very busy week.

If you don't know who we are, we're an Independent team of Entrepreneurs who formed right here on biz. More details can be found on the website (linked below)

Here is a rundown of what's been discussed and progress towards projects this week:

>3 Primary Focus projects have been selected and are being worked on actively, 1 short-term capital raising, 2 relatively long term big projects
>Cryptocurrency development continues as new ways to secure from pump and dump scams are explored
>Game Development discussion has taken a creative turn with grand ideas and stupidly ambitious plans for the future

It seems we are fixed on Cryptocurrency Development, Software and Application Development and Game Design, so these are going to be our long term broad focuses. They seem to cover almost everyone's range of expertise.

Due to finals, overall progress has been slow, but lots of foundations are being laid by the general workforce. We now have a Twitter and YouTube channel and I am currently working on an introductory video.

Last time the thread was deleted for solicitation reasons, but I am sure I can leave a link to the website at least. Check out www.paradeigma.biz for more info and links to Social Media and Email contact (at the bottom in the footer).
>>
A 10min to make website that has nothing important on it, what else?
>>
>>2032799
We dont have a product yet and have only just figured out what paradeigma is about and set foot in direction of development.

You don't build a website filled to the brim with pertinent information day 1. Keep an eye on it, but I doubt it'll change all that much. It's main purpose is like a business card at the moment.

Someone within the team brought up the desire for active developers on biz, so we may have a public forum up one day or some better way to keep you guys updated on a daily basis.
>>
Biz actually made something real? Well its a start. How many people in this?
>>
File: 1489746170690-biz.jpg (42KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
1489746170690-biz.jpg
42KB, 500x437px
>>2032799
>rarepepewallet.com
I can't believe that's a real thing with real people using real money. My sides.
>>
File: Background.jpg (115KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Background.jpg
115KB, 2560x1600px
>>2032867
50 approximately currently with approximately 15-20 highly active members. We are still trickling in new members now and then but they are word of mouth only and we are no longer leaving the discord link here on biz because most of us feel we've reached an operational size for now. Although that will change down the line I bet.
>>
>>2032899
Nothing on that site gives a vague notion of what the project(s) are. I mean I'm guessing you're looking at niche tech opportunities, but what's your skill mix?
>>
>>2032899
Do you need someone with deep level Oracle and MS SQL experience? I got some freetime but no ideas for a project so i would gladly join if you got something interesting. Got 6 years of experience in Enterprise environments, lots of scripting (Python, Powershell) also.
>>
>>2033892
You sound like someone we could definitely need on the team. You can sign up on the forums
>>
>>2033906
you mean sending an email? As far as I know you do not have any forums I could sign up.
>>
>>2033923
nevermind, found it
>>
I'm a back-end/data developer with a lot of interest in financial modelling and risk management. Glancing through your forums, it seems you guys have no business plan, no funds, and no ownership structure and I'm wondering how you plan to generate any revenue.

What is this, a bunch of random 4channers developing open source software and paying themselves in memecoins?
>>
>>2034252
Just forking LTC And pander it to 4chan demographic is probably what were gonna do.
>>
This modern web design throws me off sometimes. It's really nice
It's just a static background image right?
>>
OP Here.

>>2033838
Cryptocurrency Development, Software and Application Development and Game Design seems to be the main focuses alongside one or two other small scale ventures generally aimed at capital raising.

>>2034252
We're not a business or an organization, we're just a bunch of guys working on projects collaboratively. That's part of our appeal. We haven't sorted out how finance is going to work, but many of us don't even care about that yet. I especially couldn't give it a second thought.

We're focused on making something completely disregarding traditional forms of operational. All members operate independently whenever they want completing tasks assigned to their department accessible via a job board and a SCRUM chart.

Our Lead Financial Advisor is coming up with ways how financing will work and maximizing enticing skilled members over taking cuts for everyone. To quote: "This venture of ours does require sacrifice...Support people like myself would not receive anything until serious money starts coming in." I won't be taking any cut for a while myself either, so count me in as support too.

If you're interested, send me an email to [email protected] with a general outline of your skillset and I can link you to our discord and set you up on our forum.

>>2034312
I am a HTML and CSS beginner so it's nothing all that flash. Yeah just a static background that's faded in. It's a customized template. I wouldn't know how to bui8ld something like that from scratch. I did build a site from scratch though for an upcoming Cryptocurrency project. It required a simpler approach so keep an eye out for that sometime down the line.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.