[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bullshitting about post secondary credentials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: diploma-en.jpg (65KB, 420x264px) Image search: [Google]
diploma-en.jpg
65KB, 420x264px
>be leaf
>get 3 year business diploma from leaf college
>employers dont seem to give a fuck
>begin to realize that diploma is a meme and i need degree even if i want to do low tier office work

how hard would it be to just lie and say i have a bachelor degree?

is it common practice for employers to even verify this shit?
>>
File: Sara Sampaio Portugal.jpg (574KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Sara Sampaio Portugal.jpg
574KB, 1680x1050px
>>2032435
If it's a high profile, high-paying job they will check and call the institution plus your references. For lower jobs it's astoundingly easy to fool people and say you have a bachelor's degree in whatever fits, plus your references can be friends and they will never know. I'm interested in info about doing this with the before-mentioned high-paying jobs though if any anon has experience. Btw it's also super easy and effective to lie on resume aka spent 1 summer in London with master of "whatever fits" John Kekiels learning how to properly do this and that. John Kekiels will then be a fake friend that will vouch for you.
>>
>>2032706
what would you consider high paying? are we talking 6 figures or the high end of 5 figures?

i noticed that a lot of people with nice jobs are either stupid women or they never really have to apply much knowledge gained from their education to what they are doing.
>>
Its to filter out the non educated. Connections and networking matters more. Been to 3 colleges middle, top, and now lower tier for my state. Middle was wagecucks for life. Top was trustfund kiddies. Lower tier is people who know they'll be wagecucks and trying to network through and start businesses right now.

I'm only in for the paper right now. If my own business isn't successful when I graduate I'll become a wagecuck
>>
>>2032760
You're right, the recruiters just want insurance. In their minds if you have a college degree you have enough skill to somewhat work decently.
High paying would start at 90k/Year if American (with increasingly inquisitive recruiters as pay goes up) and about +5k/month if European. Keep in mind that any social job (your face being shown regularly to the public in mass) is out of reach if you live in the same state/country as it's too easy for people to call you out on bullshit or they finding out the truth.
>>
>>2032769
i would love to start my own business. the issue is that i have no seed money to do so.

also there is no guarantee that being educated makes you any less lazy or anymore useful.
>>
>>2032797
>your face being shown regularly to the public in mass
thats fine with me.

i just want one of those jobs where i can sit at a desk all day and bitch about how bored i am at work on cuckbook.

that seems to be what all my university educated peers seem to be doing.
>>
>>2032800
Right again, that's why degrees are slowly dying.
>>
>>2032812
>>2032797
i meant to say that i would hate to work a job where the whole fucking world knows me.

>>2032813
all that post secondary credentials indicate is that you got at least 51% on your exams.

when i look at some of my classmates i kind of realized that all graduates are not equal but at the same time i have to compete with these plebs for jobs.
>skip class a lot and always show up late
>spend most of the class fucking texting and eating
>i do a shitload of work for a group assignment and they steal all the credit
>they copy other peoples homework or get someone else to do labs for them

diplomas would actually be worth a damn if they showed peoples GPA and attendance.
>>
>>2032435
With most business fields, you either got it or you don't. Accounting and specialized skills are a little different.

In the US of A there are generally 4 ways to accumulate wealth; inherit it, lottery, sue for it, work for someone else.
You're average upper class kid in an expensive private college is essentially there to be baby sat at a reverse retirement home.
Middle tier is for families who have the means to send their kids to a college to say they can. Also for Affirmative actions that have an IQ above 95. Low tier is for job retraining and drug addicts.

Colleges are becoming over saturated, many state colleges serve human services roles that churches and the state used to provide. The whole tranny wave was really about colleges just providing housing and care for mentally ill whites. Colleges are also becoming ghettoized. You've got the whole Kangz thing being encouraged by University administrations in both the US and Canada. That has no place in higher education.

Just learn a skill that not many other people have in your field. Become scarcer. Network the fact that you have this skill. If you're not borderline autistic you could make a killing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.