[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What drives you to want to be wealthy /biz/? Personally, I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What drives you to want to be wealthy /biz/?

Personally, I just want to fuck lots of asian trannies. This costs money.
>>
Freedom.

I want to travel the world with my qt gf and never be a wageslave.
>>
I want to be able to play videogames and trade crypto in my battlestation all day every day
>>
Getting fucked over by my government and Jewish bankers. There's your tip for the day, FBI.
>>
I want to live in a modern styled apartment and have orgies with 10/10s, drink fine wine and eat expensive food. Then go boating and repeat on boat.
>>
>>2031733
The remainder of my time would be spent either travelling or working out like a beast.
>>
>>2031162
I have a job and I fucking hate working so I am just saving money as much as possible so that I can maybe retire early or at least just stay ahead in life so that I don't become a debt slave where I'm forced to work to pay off my responsibilities.
>>
>>2031162

Where do you live?

Asian Trannys should be free dude. Sign up for a dating app. They're everywhere
>>
>>2031183

This. Freedom to make choices. Not even to spend it on useless normie shit. Just peace of mind and a comfortable lifestyle.
>>
I want to start a business but not have to deal with the stress of paying for overhead and my own life necessities. Basically I want to be able to operate at a loss if I have to.
>>
I am becoming physical crippled, I'm hoping to live comfy while I recover hopefully.
>>
>>2031162
So that when people ask me how wealthy I am, I can stand there, my face beginning to turn into a smile but then suppressing that smile, and stating, a little quieter and more relaxed than normal, "Wealthy enough".
>>
I don't want to get a job, ever
>>
To make 1m euros, put it in a index fund, live of the dividends. Quit my current job, and woodwork, read books, travel, have my own house and work out 24/7.
>>
File: 1493502171520.png (7KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1493502171520.png
7KB, 250x201px
>>2031162
>fuck lots of asian trannies
literally this.

Also, don't want to be a wageslave.
>>
I want to nuke shithole called Poland, but nukes are expensive
>>
File: res.jpg (159KB, 963x938px) Image search: [Google]
res.jpg
159KB, 963x938px
>what drives you
>want to be wealthy
>biz
>personally
>costs money
>>
Make enough money to my unborn children can live a comfortable life, with a trust fund to grow fat and liberal, spending all my gainz on vegan start-ups and antifa fundraising
>>
>>2031969
What are you even trying to say idiot
>>
>>2031981

Motivation as a key driver is separate from the need to satisfy a utilitarian level of craving and fulfillment.

Business is impersonal, create value before asking for value when the excess profit to justify need is used for self-serving purposes to maintain a status quo resulting in discontent.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.