[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a very stupid question. so I just bought some bitcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 截图20150503092820.png (80KB, 672x476px) Image search: [Google]
截图20150503092820.png
80KB, 672x476px
I have a very stupid question. so I just bought some bitcoin on coinbase via my bank account. do I seriously have to wait 6 days for the coins to transfer into my wallet? will they appreciate/depreciate in that time or is it like I did an instant transfer 6 days from now? also any general thoughts on coinbase?
>>
I think you've locked in the price

if you want to get coins faster input a debit or credit card (I think the credit card has a pretty big fee attached to it - be careful)

If it doesnt purchase instantly after you entered card and chose the option to pay with it, contact your bank and have coinbase as an authorized merchant - the algorithms may detect it as fraud if you dont
>>
>>2030656
Coinbase is okay. The price will stay at whatever you bought them at originally, so yes they will appreciate/depreciate. If it's more than a couple thousand I would invest in a hardware wallet
>>
>>2030656
Yes, you have to wait. They can appreciate and depreciate. Whatever price you paid for them, that is what's coming out of your bank account for the exact number of coins you purchased.
>>
>>2030664
>>2030666
>>2030671
okay so if I had instant transferred today and waited 6 days it would be the same as buying with my bank account then getting the coins in 6 days? thank you
>>
>>2030666
>I would invest in a hardware wallet?
Any suggestions?
>>
>>2030664
>
if you want to get coins faster input a debit or credit card (I think the credit card has a pretty big fee attached to it - be careful)

mm, yeah the fee here is irrelevant next to Oppty cost

FOMO FOMO FOMO FOMO FOMO
>>
File: 1490411679419.gif (2MB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490411679419.gif
2MB, 360x480px
>>2030736

Trezor or ledger nano. I have trezor and it was worth it. Easy setup and put my worries to bed.
>>
>>2030757
Can it support multiple coins or just BTC. Right now I'm trying to figure out a good secure wallet to move my coins off of Coinbase but there's just so many and I don't know which are secure or how to use them. Having something physical might be nice.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.