[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETH GENERAL - how to buy? when to sell? help is here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Good morning niggers. We have witnessed ETH racking up profits for over a week now, its midas touch has also brought gains to its tokens and the entire crypto market, we have NEVER seen growth this explosive, BILLIONS are now flowing in day and night. This shits right here has literally exploded and continues to gather momentum.

What we achieved:
>chinese whale meetings succcess
>alphabay adoption

We still have in the short term:
>who of earth unveiling, over 200 companies WAIT LISTED to be onboarded
>ETF
>big milestones for tokens such as golem to further draw attention
>More explosive ICOs to keep the heat cranked

I see a lot of people now asking about the dip so they can buy and I will tell you right now nobody fucking knows, even when the dip does occur there is no guarantees it will drop lower than the CURRENT PRICE.

ETH has barely got started, but it's gaining a shit ton of attention FAST and is perfectly setup to go fucking ballistic - think BTCs early launch which resulted in blasting the fuck out of the galaxy.

You can buy ETH NOW directly from coinbase, alternatively you can buy BTC wherever is easiest in your locality and take it to an exchange of your choosing to swap for the juicy ETH. MOST of /biz/ are now on this rocket and I can assure you we want no one left behind. It's a lot more enjoyable knowing you're all on board with me for this journey through through space and eventually time.
>>
I'm thinking of selling at 250$ for 20k but what if it hits 1000$ months later? I don't think I could forgive myself
>>
give me a decent website bros. Coinbase is a piece of shit fuckface company that just cost me gains by fucking canceling my order. So a website that I can trade via credit/debit card if you have one please lay it on me.
>>
>>2030779

this pls. I'm limited to $250 at the moment
>>
>>2030427
Sell half. You get to secure your gains and will still profit if it moons. Best of both worlds
>>
can someone please help. I wanna chuck in 10k but and like this anon said>>2030427 coinbase blows. Also im an aussie if that helps
>>
>>2032479
btc markets
>>
Newfag coiner here. Could you guys explain what is mining to me? (Or a link where it is explained). Is it worth it if I only have an average user CPU? I tried googling it but I couldn't find something clear.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.