[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will you say to your grandkids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sink.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
sink.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>The year is 2050
>You're sitting huddled around a fire in your house, burning old newspapers and junk for warmth
>Two of your youngest grandkids, Boris Chang-Morris and Shaniqua Rosenberg-Patel are there with you. Shaniqua is chewing on a a weeks old loaf of bread and tears are streaming down her lovely, but sad eyes
>She looks up at you and your gaze meets her eyes
>With childish, trembling voice she asks, Saba why do we live like this?
>You avert your gaze trying to hide your shame. Looking through a bar covered window you see the lights of a shining megapolis close by
>Your life streams past you bringing you to the summer of 2017, the one time in life when you could have made it rich
>Filled with guilt and regret you remember how your boys on /biz told you to buy ethereum
>You didn't listen
>You hear a drop hit an old worn out floorboard
>Its not the rain this time, its Shaniqua's tears
>>
>>2030316
Fuck man, I've been trying to get verified on Kraken since ether hit 50$. Got an email about them not accepting PO box addresses. No idea what to do now. This fucking sucks.
>>
>>2030325
Coin base app on droid or Apple phones works fine. I got verified in minutes.
>>
>>2030336
Although I live in the states, I do not have an id, only a passport and they do not accept those. I mined ~19 ether back in the day, so it's not like I completely missing out, but it still makes me actions seeing it rise every day...
>>
>>2030348
s/actions/anxious
>>
>>2030348
Just buy some on bitpanda
>>
>>2030348
I don't even live in the us anymore and i use my drivers license from florida feelsgoodmang.jpeg
>>
I get the feeling coinbase is jewing the FUCK out of me. Is there a cheaper/better way to buy cryptocoin?
>>
>2050
>putting my leggins on, wife putting on matching pair
>we run our fingers through our frizzy, dirty blonde hair and smile. Today we will make the eth god happy. As we have done for years, and as our children will do.
>The children, both dressed in the same metallic spandex leggins we are, greet us with warm handshakes as we enter the meeting room for breakfast
> I gesture to the eth screen and point to the various ethtrients that the grid proved would be most beneficial today.
>The children board their eth lambo bus shortly thereafter
>After a peck on the cheek, the wife boards her eth lambo and so do I.
>I sit mesmerized at the monitor all day as I trade eth for different models of lambos
>life is good
>>
>>2030316

i kekd

depending on crypto to make u rich is like depending on horse racing
>>
>>2030422

cheaper yes.
safer no.
>>
File: bitcoin supply.png (46KB, 813x603px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin supply.png
46KB, 813x603px
The only crypto moguls will be the 21 BTC+ holder club.

All alts would have been absorved already by the BTC sidechain hydra.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.