[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bull market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: all green.png (89KB, 1045x608px) Image search: [Google]
all green.png
89KB, 1045x608px
https://coinmarketcap.com/

>82% of the top 100 grew
>the rest are only -2% -4%
>dat bull market

what the fuck man
>>
Gold rush
>>
>>2030462
Does that mean that 100,000 nocoiners are gonna get genocided and that Bitcoin will become government-regulated?
>>
>>2030201

seriously, kicking myself for not dropping money across the board into top 50 crypto currencies

part of me thinks if BTC drops, the value across the board will go down so I am hesitant to get into it, but then another part of me thinks even though gains are high now, it will continue to grow as markets like South Korea, Japan, China and the USA hear more and more about it and continue to dump money into it...

what is total market capitalization on all crypto at right now? just under 40billion?

what happens when it doubles to 80 billion, and then 160 billion, and then 320..... you get the point, there is still a ton of room to grow and if you think about it this is the future of the internet...

all those people in Asia and Africa that use their smartphones as their bank accounts, buying and selling directly, never stepping foot inside of a bank, the market is already there, people just need to learn more about it and boom, crypto is the new fiat being used in the majority of the world...
>>
>>2031765
>what is total market capitalization on all crypto at right now? just under 40billion?
https://coinmarketcap.com/
>Market Cap: $46,027,922,548
>>
File: 41lpu5Sa5bL._SY450_.jpg (18KB, 298x450px) Image search: [Google]
41lpu5Sa5bL._SY450_.jpg
18KB, 298x450px
I can only get so hard..
>>
>>2031765
Bitcoin value should really be seen as a soft indicator of market activity for non-ETH and non-LTC cryptos at this point.
>>
Is buying coins in the top 10 or so crpytos a viable strat?

like an index fund?
>>
wait for a le pen win in france
prices will dip
then buy in
>>
>>2031786
I really hope so, my man.
>>
>>2031777
praise kek
>>
>>2031786
I thought everyone will buy crypto in case of a le pen victory because of fear of a frexit?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.