[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to help a newcoiner out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1492035743880.png (65KB, 320x252px) Image search: [Google]
1492035743880.png
65KB, 320x252px
Greetings desu. Today marks an important day in my life. I plummeted all of my savings (the remains of it) into crypto. And to make it even more lulz, I chose Golem. Don't know why, I've been watching YouTube vids all day long and it was a decision between Golem or Nem. I chose Golem.

This time last year I was at my financial peak, I was literally killing it. My business was doing great. I tried to keep it frugal, didn't bother to get a new car although I easily could. But I did splurge out on a motorcycle. Had some epic fun with it.

Then came the rut. No jobs on the horizon, all clients go mute, I was constantly getting stuck in these halfway discussions about work, everything seemed to have stopped.

I thought oh well I have savings and I'll get by..my waifu works. Right? One month passes by, no biggie, sending resumes, pitching to clients...two months...three...getting bit nervous...starting picking up shit jobs on Reddit..four...five...more interviews...more declines...more shitty gigs...more empty talks that go nowhere...

I thought about selling my bike but that made me emotional, so I just wont put license on it this year, and I'll tell all of my biker friends that I'm busy. It makes me sad desu but that's just the way it is. I'll also go do manual labor since I can't be broke anymore.

> TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS DEPRESSING THREAD - can you please tell me how to yield this little money that I have. Hint me where to look, any good goys on Youtube, any blogs...how do I fix my situation with crypto "bubble" going on right now?
>>
File: bitbeanlogo.png (46KB, 586x523px) Image search: [Google]
bitbeanlogo.png
46KB, 586x523px
>>2030030
BUY THE BEAN
>>
>>2030055

Don't break my poor heart desu..is this a meme? Or a real advice?
>>
>>2030030
Invest in FRANCS. It's FRN on Yobit and Cryptopia. Small supply and HUGE gains to be made.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/francs/
>>
>>2030055
This is the move for easy gainz. cash out your 1/5 at 5x gains and hold longterm.
>>
>>2030030

rip your life

also LOL

might as well bitbean desu senpai

and sell it
>>
>>2030097
>also LOL

I wanna lol but it's not funny desu...it's not.
>>
>>2030068
Youre not a great decision maker if youre asking this question. You shouldnt invest based on emotions like desperation. Youre gonna lose a lot of money my friend, strap in
>>
>>2030113
>Youre gonna lose a lot of money my friend, strap in

I don't care, I know that this situation spiraled out of control and all of my shekels from last year are gone. I'm broke tier and I'll enlist into wage slavery, so might as well place my remaining bets in crypto.

Also help me out why don't you I'm e-begging here
1MGtMMHPFghz7wz5tVc9Z294bi6mqugZs7
>>
>buy high, sell low
>>
File: 1493291043405.jpg (323KB, 1100x730px) Image search: [Google]
1493291043405.jpg
323KB, 1100x730px
>>2030068
Ok it seems yeah need some help
>its a meme
yes bitbean is a joke but has potential dont expect it to rise higher than 100sat at max unless they are fucking magical
just grab some of the basic coins; eth,ltc,dash, golem, xrp
get in on xrp eth
>>
>>2030236
>get in on xrp eth

All sad stories have a gutting chapter. In my old bookmarks, before I wiped my PC clean, so somewhere late last year, I found "eth" discussion bookmarked, from bitcointalk.

I thought about pummeling some of my money, back then, when I was rolling...into eth.

Didn't do it. I don't plan on shorting Golem anytime soon, I don't give a fuck I think it's a good project and could get up in price over long term.

I'll go cry now. Makes me feel bit better.
>>
>>2030030
>I thought about selling my bike but that made me emotional, so I just wont put license on it this year, and I'll tell all of my biker friends that I'm busy.

Tell them the truth. If they're decent guys they'll keep you in mind when someone talks to them about jobs. If they're not then fuck them.

>I plummeted all of my savings (the remains of it) into crypto
Thats risky as fuck. If you already put it in - buy ethereum, and cash out as soon as you get 20% more. Honestly I wouldnt even do that, playing for crypto is good when you have a disposable income and not a step away from the street.
>>
Baby don't cry gotta yo head up, even when the road is hard don't forget Milo coins
>>
>>2030260
Hey man I know that feel had 2btc in 2012 lost that wallet. The other day I lost .5 btc gambling on coins. Bought posw at the tip and now its nearly half that amount. Lost all my xby cause im a idiot. But yeah Ive accepted the mistakes and move on.
>>
>>2030431

milo to the moon
>>
I'm going to be your good goy and tell you what you should actually do OP. Hold on to your savings as much as you can while trying harder to improve you work situation. Once you're financially stable and have built back up your savings , then you can throw some discretionary income into a crypto currency. If you like. You're too emotional and desperate and you will get burnt trying to get rich quick, I promise you.
>>
File: 1487903849639.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487903849639.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
>>2030030

Put that money into Bitcoin you fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.