[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B-BUT MUH BTC CRASHING??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Pic related. People are preying over the price of BTC. Any loss will get instantly rebounded. It's stable as fuck.
>>
>>2029487
This is what I was thinking. I just sold off all my ETH before that shit goes back up and fucks me again.
>>
>>2029487
Not true, we will go further down
>>
File: Terminator_salvation_1.jpg (729KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Terminator_salvation_1.jpg
729KB, 1920x1080px
Yep. From my curve fitting analysis, it's getting stupid stable. I don't like the idea of these forks coming, though. I don't care if I have to take like a year's worth of food money and buy everything in one month. At least the world would be more peaceful. Jacking with the code is jacking with the system. I rather there be a bartering system (more flea markets / etc..) than people jacking with the code. Leave it alone, and it will all be just fine.

The code does not need to be jacked with. It's self-sustainable for what it means to do (decentralize/distribute wealth).
>>
>>2029487
This is because dumps without news are just as garbage as pumps without news. Both are extremely dangerous.
>>
>money flooding into market from people who dont know shit about BTC
>price dips and they dont know what to do
>have no emotional or ideological investment into crypto
>sell to prevent significant losses

A massive crash is definitely possible, because the vast majority of this money are from people looking for a quick buck, and have no interest or belief in crypto.
>>
>>2029528
>the vast majority of this money
incorrect, most of the people that just got in doesn't represent near as much money as you think you need to cause a significant dip.
To be honest it seems that in the middle of all this cents, some big money made it and made a nice profit in a week but I don't think they are pulling any time soon.
>>
>>2029593

Regardless, Bitcoin is not like the stock market. It's more like Forex but controlled for inflation (which makes it hardcore as fuck). And people will learn that more and more as time goes on. As such, whenever a cycle occurs, there wouldn't be too much deviation for further cycles (lest someone cracks the sha-2).
>>
>>2029504
stay coping poorfag
>>
>>2029528
I'm honestly so fucking lazy I'm literally just feeding in $50 bucks of my paycheck onto exchanges and not giving a shit about all those buy and sell orders and whatever.

If something sounds promising I get it and hold, in five years I'll either be out like what, 10 grand vs a potential millionaire?

No brainer for me desu, already paying off and relatively stress-free.
>>
It's very possible that BTC will be abandoned in the future or changed:

1) The positive change rate and transaction rate will have to change or people will have to be patient and buy in bulk.
2) The Satoshi coin amount is too small if 3 billion people really start using BTC (but it's like 2 million people right now).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.