[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Guppy https://matchpool.co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1-m8inO_dGiI4i6zl6xxDKiQ.png (43KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1-m8inO_dGiI4i6zl6xxDKiQ.png
43KB, 800x449px
Redpill me on Guppy

https://matchpool.co/
>>
>>2029426
if you want to get beaned buy gup

bitbean 2.0 electric boogaloo edition
>>
>>2029458
They're not even comparable. Matchpool has a real product and isn't working on memes.

>>2029426
It's undervalued right now. People have been selling to get on the ETH train but once things cool down they're going to be wanting to buy back into GUP. The devs are gong to be getting the beta out this summer and one of the heads of Tinder is on board. However, it's more than just a dating app and if it forms a different core audience the devs have said they're willing to work towards whatever the users want it to be.
>>
>>2029426

Never mind I just found out its a scam and the co-founder left the project after the CEO extracted 33,000 ETH and is no longer communicating with the co-foundr (lol).

I bought $40 and making a 10$ loss but will be selling right now.
>>
>>2029485
Literally fake news.
>>
>>2029485
You're an idiot. It came out that the guy who left was trying to burn the project to the ground because he didn't realize he wouldn't have access to the dev guppies until a year later. Also that the code he wrote was so bad it had to be rewritten from the ground up by a third party. He has been replaced. And the reason the CEO extracted the ETH was because ETH was being volatile. The CEO made a statement detailing all of this and showing the BTC wallets that were being used to store the funds.

tl;dr, this >>2029491
>>
>>2029514
Yeah. The fact that people still seem to buy that shit up makes me want to buy it even more.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.