[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How convenient. Buttcoiners on suicide watch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170504-161106.png (305KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170504-161106.png
305KB, 1440x2560px
How convenient. Buttcoiners on suicide watch.
>>
>>2029116
wtf i hate cryptos now
>>
Based coinbase preventing fools from cashing out
>>
>>2029127
only literal retards cashes out on coinbase with those fees and sell limits anyway
>>
>>2029137
Literally no better general purpose wallet even with a 1% brokerage fee.
>>
What you don't realize is that Coinbase is an entity serving millions of users and that conducting an exit scam would result in severe legal recourse. Getting your account locked can be resolved with the simplest of complaint letters. Threaten to file suit. If that doesn't work, actually do so, you'd potentially gain more profit by taking them to court than you would have by letting them rip you off.
>>
>>2029156
kraken
>>
>>2029116
lol back up
>>
>>2029158
No way it's an exit scam. It was likely so many buttcoiners trying to cash out at once their servers exploded and killed everyone at the office.
>>
Literally happens every week, get a wallet you cucks.
>>
Just sold some btc, I hope it falls back to the bottom of the channel. This coinbase crash should do nicely since the Chinese forgot to ban bitcoin this morning.
>>
literally have only paid coinbase a 15 cent banking fee to withdraw over 20k to my bank account (europoor btw)

only retards buy directly from coinbase instead of gdax
>>
>>2029183

Fellow euro fag here.

I just pulled the coin trigger...just finished localbitcoins transaction, I'm desperate. I had my consultancy up and running last year and since the company got hit with a lawsuit, and laid me off, I've been sending resumes daily and I swear I'm cursed because it took me 1 interview for that job last year, and this year I've been rejected out of 100. I literally do shit-gigs on reddit for $50 just to keep me sane.

I burned thru my savings, and got into coin out of desperation...all in on golem. Fuck it.

All donations out of pity are welcome
1MGtMMHPFghz7wz5tVc9Z294bi6mqugZs7
>>
>tfw bought ETH early and no need to login to Coinbase as it's not at even 25% of what I need to be rich yet.

It's an abstract feel.
>>
>tfw still have 70 eurocents worth of bitcoin on my coinbase account

guess im fucking done

also, not owning a hardware wallet is pretty stupid
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.