[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I profit off of political division in the US?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1482708533945.jpg (129KB, 1080x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1482708533945.jpg
129KB, 1080x1281px
How can I profit off of political division in the US?
>>
Sell t-shirts with political slogans on them.
>>
>>2028662
Shows like Colbert and John Oliver are like morphine for brainwashed cultural marxists. Invest in things that smugly act like they have the moral and intellectual high ground and who call anyone who disagrees with them a bigot instead of engaging in reasonable discourse
>>
>>2028921
>brainwashed cultural marxists
says the brainwashed Drumph supporter
>>
>>2028668
I do like this. There's a lot of cheap ways to expand on the simplicity.
>>2028921
Did someone call you stupid?
>>
>>2028662
>How can I profit off of political division in the US?

Go short politicians.

Go long on lamp posts and rope.
>>
Wtf is that like a xxl thong
>>
>>2029343
don't imply that cultural marxism is defensible
>>
>>2030824
cultural marxism is a meme buzzword
>>
>>2028662
start a crowdfund for each black corpse that makes the news
>>
>>2028662
Sell Pepe and antifa merchandise.
>>
>>2028921
Why do /pol/tards have to create buzzwords to come off as intellectual.
>>
>>2030824
Cultural Marxism isn't a fucking thing, it's literally a conspiracy theory on the same level as "Cultural Bolshevikism". The writings of the Frankfurt School were about how Capitalism degrades culture and society, replacing it with vapid, mass produced shit.
>>
>>2031484
>the soviet union never happened nor does it's legacy haunt the minds of the people who lived in there
>>
>>2031522
>Marxism-Leninism somehow has something to do with SJWs and pandering mass media
>>
>>2031628
>who is Yuri Bezmenov
>>
>>2028668
Go to commiefornia and sell buttplugs with political slogans on them.
>>
File: 4MnFdS.jpg (84KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
4MnFdS.jpg
84KB, 960x925px
>>2031628
Lenin was all for political indoctrination in education. Plus in literally all social sciences neo-marxist philosophy is dominant. And SJWs sure love the seves genderfemiqueer theory.
>>
>>2031718
But traditional families were the core of the USSR. Having sex with another man was a criminal offence.
>>
>>2031743
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
>>2031749
I don't care what this guy says. I grew up in the USSR. Literally none of the shit that is associated with modern leftists existed in the Soviet Union.
>>
>>2031753
>I grew up in the USSR
where exactly? also modern leftists are the product of the soviet era thinking, not vice versa. with marxism-leninism preaching about how everybody is equal in everything (except The Glorius Leader of course) it leads to a warped perception of reality because men are all but equal. the son of a millionaire has a huge advantage over the son of a poor man and so on, you cant deny the fact that classes do exist in the modern society, and although one can rise in social status through his own actions, the starting point differs vastly for every person
>>
File: plakat-selskoye-hozaystvo_20.jpg (85KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
plakat-selskoye-hozaystvo_20.jpg
85KB, 540x720px
>>2031772
>where exactly?
In a russian city called Novosibirsk.
Traditional values were propaganded everywhere in the USSR.
Men were supposed to be hardworking and honest while women were supposed to be loyal housewifes. Sure, a lot of females worked but marriage was incredibly important. Hell, the birthrates back then were much higher than they are now.
Pic related says: "Children are the happiness of a family. Childern are the future of the people"
>>
>>2028921
lol the irony of this post
>>
>>2031778
>Traditional values were propaganded everywhere in the USSR.
>Men were supposed to be hardworking and honest while women were supposed to be loyal housewifes. Sure, a lot of females worked but marriage was incredibly important. Hell, the birthrates back then were much higher than they are now.
sounds familiar, it's almost like something shitty happened along the way for both worlds, doesn't it comrade? ;^)
>>
>>2031812
>doesn't it comrade
It does. My country died twice in the past 100 years - in 1917 and in 1991. We haven't recovered.
>>
>>2028662
Make and sell your own linothoraxes on etsy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.