[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Litecoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Litecoin rising to the moon again faggots! See you in the top 1% faggots!
>>
>>2028183
>See you in the top 1% faggots!

Um ok, enjoy being a top 1% faggot
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>2028183
Hope it doesn't crash again like yesterday.
>>
>>2028212
here's to hoping it crashes to $20 then rockets
>>
>>2028212
>yesterday
>crash

So a small retrace after large gains is a crash now? That's nocoiner speak.
>>
>>2028246
Should we buy now or wait for a dip? It looks all up for now.... worried that im being too much of a jew
>>
>>2028246
>Small retracement

It went from $20 to $30 then back down to $21.
>>
>>2028258
Where da fuk did you see Litecoin going up to $30?

>>2028257
Yes, wait for the dip. There will probably be a dip in 1-3 hours. Buy there.
>>
>>2028258
No, it went from 16 to 36 then back down to 22.

Also measuring alt value in $ is fucking retarded. Alts $ value is affected by the performance of the alt/btc pair & the btc/usd pair. Measuring in $ leads to awkward situations like eth cucks celebrating the great rise of eth when eth's btc value isn't even changing much and it's mostly btc/usd that is mooning.
>>
>>2028296
measuring in $ means you are factoring in heavily those who will hold one coin or two coins more e.g. most normies who cash in and cash out of one coin they know something about. Master race is obviously paying attention to both.
>>2028269
you are telling me to wait for a dip but you haven't even looked at the graph? litecoin went up over $30 yesterday....
>>
File: 04JbroW.png (772KB, 725x541px) Image search: [Google]
04JbroW.png
772KB, 725x541px
>bought ltc in early 2013 at 2.5usd each
>never sold them
>tfw I only bought 19 of them back then
>bought 7 more few days ago at 14usd each two
I dont know how to feel anymore
>>
>>2028343
Measuring in $ means you are muddling together trends specific to the alt and general trends of the crypto markets (btc trends).

Looking at both btc and usd pairs is on average a waste of time. If you're following 5 alts that means following a total of 10 pairs, when you could have gotten the same information from the 5 alt/btc pairs + the btc/usd pair.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.