[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good idea to put $20k in bitcoin or ETH right now? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Eth-BTC-SideBySide.png (72KB, 939x738px) Image search: [Google]
Eth-BTC-SideBySide.png
72KB, 939x738px
Is it a good idea to put $20k in bitcoin or ETH right now? It's basically my life savings and I'm about to lose my job.
>>
>>2028062
put it into ethereum
bitcoin is overdue for a correction
>>
>>2028066
>>2028066

be careful in crypto. dont fuck your life savings into shitcoins unless you have a serious backup plan. bitcoin may correct but nothing is guna stop it from hitting $3000 this year. BTC, ETH, LTC are good legit coins to put ur money in, you won't regret it
>>
>>2028062
>lifesaving in crypto
ohhh boooooyyyy
>>
>>2028062
Yes, it is always a great idea to buy assets at their ATH
>>
Yes, things that rise wildly never go back down
>>
>>2028066
Bitcoin is the one overdue for a correction? Nice shilling.
>>
>>2028062
BTC no.
ETH put 1/2 on the next dip.
Invest another 1/4 into some solid alt coins.
Keep 1/4 in fiat just incase there is a big drop in the Cryptocurrency market cap.
>>
>>2028087
Do you really think it'll hit 3000? I invested a bit when it was 800, was a good choice. Now I'd like to put in a bit more, will that be a good idea?
>>
>>2028092
This. If you want to be successful, remember to always buy things at their all time highs.

Never use stop losses because they always lose money.
And remember to buy high and sell low. That's key.

Now you might be wondering when the best time is to sell (where's the bottom?). Well that's an easy one. You just wait til after big news breaks but never sell until the hype dies down. Voila you've found your bottom and can peacefully donate your money to those who don't browse /biz/. Happy investing (spending).
>>
>>2028090
Got any better ideas?
>>
You're fucking late. You'd have $100k if you'd put it in ETH just three months ago when it was a "shill coin".

Realize you'd be buying at the current all time highs for both. This is exactly what fucks so many new people to crypto...they don't invest until its mainstream news and dollar signs are pumping. Your $20k will very likely dip to $15k in the next 1-2 months. Will you have the balls to sit and wait or will you get out and curse crypto for life?

Speculations says nothing but up, but who knows.
>>
>>2028186

>Do you really think it'll hit 3000?
yes, it could reach $100,000 per coin.
I always tell people to invest any long term savings they aren't going to need in the next few months
>>
>>2028090

I'm up 568% with 90% of my life savings. Crypto is for winners. If you don't have the balls thats fine. I have returns for a 30% down payment on a house, paid off my MBA, and have nearly six figures invested still booming in this bull run. This is chump change earnings compared to so many others.
>>
>>2028267

To be honest I thought I was late getting in at 40, so I think it's still not too bad. The real issue is can OP hold for a few months in case it does dip. I would actually say investing in Litecoin right now is better just to be safe.
>>
>>2028278

Don't be retarded. That'd be a 1.5 trillion market cap if BTC was 100k. Corporations would be squashed if a single currency sucked up that much global fiat.
>>
>>2028278
Shall I wait for the french election though, to see if it dips?
>>
>>2028314

>yfw the Jews get jewed by NEETs who put their life savings into digital coins

I know this won't happen since they possess the power, the only thing crypto millionaires have is wealth but no power to push back at this system of fiat. It would be wonderful if it could happen.
>>
50% eth 25 Gnt. Keep tom the rest and use to feed yourself when you lose your job (hope you don't)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.