[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coinbase - what is this buying limit shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: coibase.jpg (25KB, 558x279px) Image search: [Google]
coibase.jpg
25KB, 558x279px
I want to buy some bitcoinse and from there buy other cryptocurrencies. But Coinbase only let's me buy €100.- a week. What is this shit? I have a verified ID and also card etc. Any other good alternatives out there that are reliable? I want to buy all sort of coins and do some good diversity for the coming months. But with shit like coinbase it isn't worth it at all. Better do FX or so then with my money. What a shit.
>>
>>2026870
What does the "increase limits" link say?
>>
File: coibase2.jpg (45KB, 997x384px) Image search: [Google]
coibase2.jpg
45KB, 997x384px
>>2026878
brings me to the next page.
Where I can buy for 100 max. If I want to buy I have to click on the verify identity what is already completed and done. What a shit this system is.
>>
>>2026870
It does this for everybody. Absolute crap. The cheapest prices in my area are local bitcoins cash deposits anyway
>>
>>2026870
WARNING STUPID NEWFAGS

These faggots are using you to fuel the false economy of these "coins"

>You buy in, you can make 10000%!!

You buy in you buy into a scam
Your only chance to make a profit is to convince even stupider newfags to buy in over you.

KYS FOR THINKING ABOUT THIS !!

Post in all coin threads
>>
File: coibase3.jpg (19KB, 608x353px) Image search: [Google]
coibase3.jpg
19KB, 608x353px
>>2026888
And this is the third page.
Total crap. And this has been verified for over a week now.
This is one of the reasons no real big money is flowing in to cryptocurrencies. cause there are ALWAYS issues. Opening an FX account and funding it and trading it is done in minutes. And you can trade all currencies, not this shit where you are limited to 100 Euro's and can buy only a few cryptocurrencies. then you need to transfer to somewhere else so you can start t begin diversify. And also probably a pain in the ass to get your money out when you made some profit. TOTAL CRAP this coinbase. Give me alternatives. Thanks anons.
>>
>>2026905
Depositing with a banking card takes too many fees anyway. What about buying BTC through a bank transfer? Some sites must offer that
>>
>>2026900
You're an total idiot.
You think buying shares is not scam? The only difference is that it is known longer than cryptocurrencies. P/E ratio's, earnings and all that shit that is being pumped by Jim cramer and CNBC, it's all the same shit. It's all about hype. You're either trying it or stay a loser. It's that simple.
>>
>>2026870
WARNING STUPID NEWFAGS

These faggots are using you to fuel the false economy of these "coins"

>You buy in, you can make 10000%!!

You buy in you buy into a scam
Your only chance to make a profit is to convince even stupider newfags to buy in over you.

KYS FOR THINKING ABOUT THIS !!

Post in all coin threads
>>
>>2026931
Did you buy ETH at $80.0 and now trying to shill?

You are the fucking idiot faggot
>>
>>2026945
A, I wouldn't buy ETH at 80.
I have no cryptocurrencies yet.
I want to invest and cryptocurrency is one of the plan. Together with small caps etc. Diversify my friend, who is the Idiot?
I'm putting a certain % of my salary into things and go for it. At the bank you get nothing. But it seems buying cryptocurrency is also not that easy. When you open a brokerage account to buy stocks you have a minimum deposit. Here things are other way around, you have a maximum buy limit. What a SHIT!
>>
>>2026919
Coinbase does. You can link your bank account and do up to $2500 USD in a week long period with your limit "refreshing" each day (meaning you can buy 1/7th of that each day after you make a purchase).
>>
>>2026870
Just SEPA your Money to coinbase, then buy shit, move to offline wallet
>>
>>2026870
KRAKEN YOU DUMB FUCKS!. STOP USING SHITBASE.
>>
File: photo5789835998178421126.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
photo5789835998178421126.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>2026964
You seem retarded.
Can't wait to take all ur shekels once u start trading crypto.
>>
>>2027228
>I wouldn't buy Bitcoin at $80.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.