[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where does ETH fit onto this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (359KB, 875x568px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
359KB, 875x568px
where does ETH fit onto this?
>>
>>2026822
I remember people were saying we were at new paradigm at 50 but I guess niggers only remember one day at a time.
>>
>>2026822

Anywhere on that chart, for the 6th time so far, with many more to go.
>>
>>2026822
There is lots of happenings that will happen for ETH this month which is generating the optimism.
>>
i think "media attention"?
>>
>>2026825
anon I ave to let you know that I am ... joking
I have seen this graph when an ether costed about 6 usd.in 2015/2016. People dont change the fucking things they say. ETH holders becoming more rich everyday.
>>
Bitcoin's correction back to 1200-1300 should prop ETH up even more in the mean time.
>>
>>2026822
WARNING STUPID NEWFAGS

These faggots are using you to fuel the false economy of these "coins"

>You buy in, you can make 10000%!!

You buy in you buy into a scam
Your only chance to make a profit is to convince even stupider newfags to buy in over you.

KYS FOR THINKING ABOUT THIS !!

Post in all coin threads
>>
>>2027048
Stop spamming this you retarded goy
>>
>>2026830
Enthusiasm
>>
>>2027053
Stop spamming coins you fucking kike
>>
>>2027048
As long as nocoiners like this are still posting it means there's still tons of money to be made in this.

It's a buy signal
>>
>>2027090
This board was created purely for crypto spamming you fool
>>
File: aaaaaaaayyyyy.jpg (105KB, 875x568px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaayyyyy.jpg
105KB, 875x568px
>>2026822

We're not in public adoption.
>>
>>2027135
april was the bear trap, coindesk and economic papers are shillin ETH and BTC
>>
>>2027212

>coindesk
http://www.coindesk.com/ethereums-price-surge-is-sparking-institutional-investor-interest/

Thinking the entire life cycle of a tech option ended within a 8 week period is borderline sub 80 IQ retarded.

When your parents friend ask how to do "the bitcoins", then we may be seeing public adoption. Right now it's a bunch of acoustic people, the Chinese and some socialite "tech investors" getting on board.
>>
>>2027244
the mania phase will come when metropolis hits
>>
ICO was stealth phase
Now we are in the awareness phase.

The masses haven't even heard of it yet. Not in the mania phase yet.
>>
>>2026822
We're at take off and word of the institutional investors coming in is causing the price jump
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.