[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a poorfag with only $200 become rich from cryptos? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: clip (2013-10-22 at 04.30.42).jpg (87KB, 971x535px) Image search: [Google]
clip (2013-10-22 at 04.30.42).jpg
87KB, 971x535px
How can a poorfag with only $200 become rich from cryptos?
You guys will say BTC and ETH but even if ETH reaches 1000 in 3 years that's basically only 2000.

If I have the opportunity to get in so early on a pioneering technology, as you guys said, I should be able to become a millionaire from it.
>>
>>2025879
The only coin with new tech right now is XBY, but its a gamble. Buy it and hold 2 years either u will be rich or piss poor.
>>
>>2025879
At ethereum ICO the price of BTC was around 300/coin. So your 200 would net you 0.6 BTC. Investing in the first two weeks had a rate of 1 BTC to 2000 ETH. So you'd make around 1300 ETH. If it goes up to 1000, here we go, you would be a millionaire.

The problem is you missed the boat... and so did everyone on /biz (rebranded r9k). When ethereum was just shilled here in january 2016 at $1 per coin, it was outmemed as a russian scam from skeleton vitalik. /biz looks at image over substance. Sad!
>>
You're young with no obligations, take big risks. Invest in a very high risk very high reward coin (eg. Posw). If you win, you've made a lot of money, if you lose, you can make back your losses within a week or two by wagecucking
>>
File: 1484723673329.jpg (156KB, 1080x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1484723673329.jpg
156KB, 1080x1512px
No. Longterm is just for safety.

Crypto will make you rich by buying and selling 2 Satoshi coins and getting a 20% gain each day.

If youre good, and can do this consistently, youll make 20k by the end of the year.

Trading crypto is basically like trading stock without a day trade limit and high commission fee
>>
>>2025879
You need to find low market cap coins with a coin supply that isn't too high. Make sure these coins actually offer something because there is a ton of shit out there.

posw, pivx, and ark come to mind.

Do your own research tho.

>100x roi on a shitcoin is still 100x roi
>>
>>2025896
and what tech might that be?
>>
>>2025981
Proof of signature, everything passes through all nodes instead of one random, making the blockchain impossible to hack even for quantum ai
>>
>>2025879
Buy RLC
https://steemit.com/ethereum/@dana-edwards/iex-ec-has-a-great-board-of-advisors-which-includes-reps-from-genesis-mining-gatecoin-wanxiang-blockchain-lab-and-more
>>
File: ETH.png (2KB, 90x111px) Image search: [Google]
ETH.png
2KB, 90x111px
>>2025911
Wrong, i invested around 1BTC and got 2000 ETH. I've sold 800 so far, will sell 200 when it goes $100+ plus and hold the last 1000 to see where it goes 2 or 3 years from now. Not everyone on this board is a retard.
>>
>>2025879
You have not enough money to get into POSW ride, but you can get into XBY ride. Hurry it'll be over 1k sat this month.
>>
>>2025953
don't do this you'll blow through your money right away. learn and trade the "SAFE" alts first before getting into P&D
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.