[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Succeed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: doge.png (23KB, 270x239px) Image search: [Google]
doge.png
23KB, 270x239px
How do I succeed in a doggy dog world? It is hard out there lads.

I have a few good ideas for businesses, but no capital. So what do?
>>
first you have to understand that it's "dog-eat-dog world," snoop
>>
>>2025589
way to fall for the b8
>>
>>2025585
>I have a few good ideas for businesses, but no capital. So what do?
If your ideas are worth something, sell some of them to finance the most promising one. If you can't find someone to buy your ideas, you'll learn a valuable life lesson.
>>
>>2025594
Who the fuck would I even sell to? Some venture capitalist or something?

What life lesson would I learn if I can't sell? That I'm a retarded autist?
>>
>>2026043
Odds are somebody else has the same ideas and better access to capital.

Go find them and work for them if the ideas are actually good.

More sense cooperating and getting a slice of the action than being a penniless shitposter.

If you post your ideas I can probably point you at someone already executing on them. I'm a professional investor who comes here to shitpost sometimes when I want to unwind.
>>
>>2025589
Wow. sometimes I feel like I take retards like you for granite.
>>
The answer is to start eating dogs.
>>
>>2026077
This is true. At least the first two paragraphs anyway.
>>
>>2025585
Boil your ideas down to two or three that you think are the best. Then take a look at your competition. Which one has the most chance to succeed? Which one has the least competitors? Which one do you think you can stick with? Which one do you like the best? Which one requires the least amount of seed money? Think about it and report back with your business idea(s). I don't want to hear no shit about great app or book or some other BS. I want a serious business idea. Then we can go forward from there dissecting your idea.
>>
>>2026358
get a load of this idiot
it's "granted"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.