[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i take out a 25000 personal loan to buy ETH?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (41KB, 852x480px)
1.jpg
41KB, 852x480px
i have 100 ETH but i still feel like a peasant. at best ill be able to buy an outhouse on the moon. if i had 400 ETH ide be a baller but it would be suicidally risky i cant afford to lose 25 k on loan. but im tired of being poor ETH is a way out tell me what to do biz
>>
>>2025319
I assume you're already all in on 2.5x leverage at least on Poloniex, yes?

If that's the case then make sure to put the 25k on 2.5x leverage as well, get a lawyer to help you with your bankruptcy, and start learning about how to do that.
>>
>>2025319

i know how you feel. I didnt have enough last year (lost a lot from trading at first) and i still felt that without leverage there was no way to get enough ETH by the time it took over the world.

Then the euphoria faded and ETH ran into a string of bad news as pretty much all projects are guaranteed to do. After the DAO fork I was just upset about ethereum as a whole and didnt even want ETH anymore. The price sank low and I had enough to buy my original amount and then some, and it took off. now we're back to euphoria, the feeling of dread that the bear market wont happen and that leverage is essential for gains, but now this isnt my first rodeo.

You dont need leverage. Let everyone else pay the insane interest rates and wear themselves down by taking too much risk for too little reward. To get more ETH you just need a bear market to go with this bull market, and it is certain to happen eventually.
>>
>>2025319
listen, i don't like telling anyone what to do with their money, but the chances of this being the worst investment or decision in your life are much higher than you making millions of dollars.

ETH has a future, but their are others right behind them. you never invest what you can't afford to lose.

if you feel you have no disposable income to invest, work on yourself and getting a job that gets you some cushion - then you can start investing.

dont fucking ruin your life over the hype and fear of missing out. Ethereum is at all time highs - don't be fucking stupid.

good luck anon
>>
>>2025605

This gentlemen here should probably also supply you the suicide hotline number.

OP don't let anybody here tell you yes, or no. If you're seriously asking this question you already done it. That 25K in 2 years will hardly get you 100 ETH.
>>
I actually did that when ETH was less than 10 buckaroos.

Well, the loan was initially for something else, but a substantial amount was put into ether. Can't say I'm complaining now.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.