[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the cut-off age for which you should move out by? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1493744150728.png (87KB, 385x883px) Image search: [Google]
1493744150728.png
87KB, 385x883px
What is the cut-off age for which you should move out by?

I'm starting to think it's really not worth the rent you save at this point.
>>
Well?
>>
>>2025092
21. Then you've had at least 3 (THREE) years as a legal adult. Three years man. Start your life
>>
I moved out at 17. I'd say best choice is right after high school (17), but I guess 21 (right after uni) is fine too.

Any later than that and you're just edging yourself towards suicidal tendencies.
>>
>>2026561
I'm 22 in August. JUST my shit up
>>
I'm 25 this year
moved back IN after college

I agree that moving out teaches you things
but I wish I hadn't learned any of those things
>>
I moved back in after college and I'm turning 30 in less than a week. It's been a year since my mother has given me obvious hints that I should move out again and I think once I hit 30 it will be the end of living "at home". I'm not the typical neckbearded NEET that lives in the basement and gets coddled by his mom, I literally just live in the same apartment as if we were flatmates. That's why it kind of upsets me that I have to move out. There are no real downsides for my mother when I live with her and there are no real benefits for me if I move out. Do I feel bad or like a failure that I'm "still" living with my mom? Really just because society looks down on me for doing so, but I don't care much what others think.
>>
>>2026874
It's called life, I wish I wasn't born as well
>>
>>2025092

wait longer than that and youre a neckbeard cuck
>>
>just graduated at age 25
>owe 70k in school loans
guess i'm never going to make it boys... at least i own 50 ETH RIGHT
>>
17 -18 just when you start uni
>>
>>2025092
Whenever it stops being worth it to you.
I lived with my mom till 29ish on and off since she has issues and can't manage life. But near the end, she got srsly fucking nuts (asked if I was trying to have sex with her). I nearly punched her then, but I just moved out. Some people ask for help, but they can't be :/

On the bright side, I saved 10s of thousands of bux so I'm starting a business. Other people might talk, but fuck em. h8rs gon h8
>>
>>2026983
You should have gone to a cheaper university, you moron.
>>
>>2026937
Take a girl home.
>>Oh don't worry about that sound, it's just my mom.
>>
>>2027058
Girls like guys who are close with their mom

:^)
>>
>>2027058
hotels, public, or go to her place. the only girls who ever balked at the idea that i live with my mom were gold diggers or traditional. either way, not my type.
>>
>>2027058
My mother spends more than half of the year travelling due to work. Also
>Taking girls home
I usually just go to their place anyway, because I intend to keep it a ONS and would rather not let them know where I live. Not like it happens often anyway..
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.