[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entrepreneur seeking advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Hey /biz/. I've lurked on and off here for about a year now

So, I want to start a nutritional supplement/traditional medicine business. I have the production down, and my formulas are proven to work. Problem is, I have no idea where to start in terms of licensing, and google didn't help a single bit.

Anyone on here own a supplement/traditional medicine business, or at least know what is required to own one? I live in Illinois btw

I know the FDA doesn't really care about supplements as much as they do actual drugs and food, but I'm assuming there is still some kind of regulation I need to find out about
>>
>>2025071
I am currently in talks with someone about this too so have a bump. We have no clue but we have a good product.
>>
Buy bitbean, its full of protein for good nutrition
>>
>>2025088
May I ask what some of your products are?

I have some pain/arthritis relief recipes, an allergy relief recipe, and some general energy formulas
>>
>>2025102
We did a concoction for immune health with increased metabolic properties that we are still working on to have a stronger shelf life. We might scrap liquid formulas and opt for powder replacements. In the meantime manufacturing means and licensing escape us at that magnitude.
>>
>>2025120
noiyce

its still fucking retarded that there is literally no info online about it

note to self, once ive found out how to open a supplement business, write a small ebook on how to do it and sell it for 99 cents on amazon
>>
>>2025134
Good idea tbqh.
>>
File: 1489625723845.jpg (28KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
1489625723845.jpg
28KB, 720x718px
Bump again

Surely theres some anon that knows
>>
>>2025071

Carson?
>>
>>2025102
Kys
Stop lying tot people and ripping them off.
Natural medicine is shit and just plays on people's unknowingness and placebo...
>>
You have to sell them on the side of the road and beg for change while you're at it
>>
>>2025071
> Problem is, I have no idea where to start in terms of licensing, and google didn't help a single bit.
I see a lot of these gurus usually have a degree in nutrition or something in that area. I think you only need licencing if there's "active ingredients" in your remedies which are under controlled status, look through your ingredients, google them, see if there's any restrictions in your state. Do this one by one.

If you're in the States, check out the FDA website for gosh sakes.

It your advertising where you need to be careful, never make definitive therapeutical claims and never suggest it should be taken in lieu of medicince

>>2025100
Shut the godamn fuck up you cumguzzling failure of a crypto trader. Too poor and shitty to actually buy a semi-decent coin aren't you and now regretting your fucking autismo choice of coin!?!? Of course you are you pathetic shill.

>>2025134
>once ive found out how to open a supplement business, write a small ebook on how to do it and sell it for 99 cents on amazon
Not a bad idea. If a Skinnerian Behaviorist like Dr. Phil can sell diet foods, we can publish such ebooks
>>
>>2025071
> nutritional supplement/traditional medicine
> my formulas are proven to work.

LEL

Good luck Snake Oil Man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.