[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe the worst coworker you ever had.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bmy7r1ox3xuy.jpg (56KB, 724x960px) Image search: [Google]
bmy7r1ox3xuy.jpg
56KB, 724x960px
Describe the worst coworker you ever had.
>>
>>2024910
300+ pound guy with scabs all over body who swore he was in the military and wont shut the fuck up about it.

literally tries to bring it up with clients...
>>
>>2024918
Was he in the military or was he full of shit?
>>
>>2024939
it seemed more likely that he went through basic training and couldnt take it so he dropped out.

he just wouldnt shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>2024910
Some literal retard at my job was too fucking lazy to push some racks to the damn freezer or do anything at all (wholesale bakery)
>>
>>2024951
Also, we get these types of people every week since our company hires from agencies.
>>
>>2024943

Reminds me of an old "friend" I once knew.

>Joins the army
>ends up hating it
>tells everyone it ruined his life
>fair enough, it's not for everyone
>convinces the army he's gay so he can leave
>leaves Army

Meet up with other friends some time post him quitting
>most friends in military
>quitter shows up
>they've never met
>step away and come back
>quitter is telling everyone how he loved the army, best thing that happened to him
>still wearing his dog tags
>call him out and tell everyone the truth
>everyone starts laughing
>no more army talk
>>
File: 1427694142633.jpg (16KB, 336x229px) Image search: [Google]
1427694142633.jpg
16KB, 336x229px
>>2024910

This is a tricky one, because I have too many (at the same place):

>Boss exhibits all the symptoms of clinical psychopathy. Could probably write a book of all his shenanigans and weird behaviors
>His sycophant sales guy is a failed minor league baseball player, stereotypical dude bro. Overpromises things to clients. Accidentally lost a $125,000 check in his messy desk drawer and forgot about it until we moved office locations and he found it under a stack of shit. Didn't get fired.
>The office manager who was the daughter of a rich man, employed only because her father's connections. Was so remarkably incompetent. Once called in to the office during a snowstorm (and serious dev crunch time) asking if any of us could pull her husband's Mustang out of a ditch.
>The boss's wife and CFO, did not even attempt to veil her contempt for each-and-every one of us. Only was in a good mood when confiding to her husband how much the mutually disliked their kids. Intentionally misfiled us as 1099 contractors.
>>
>>2025272
I hope you don't work at any of those places any more anon

One from years back
>asshole bank manager
>complete sociopath
>would condencendingly argue with customers in front of other customers for trivial stuff
>Worked about 2 hours and then left for the day
>One day one of the employees found a vault bag that had marketing pamphlets in place of cash
>the manager someone got access to all the keys to the vault and stole like 10k in cash
>got arrested at work
>saw the whole thing
>he never even looked guilty and just smiled as they walked him out.
>>
>>2025309
Somehow got access*
>>
Sysadmin here.. Guy I was training to replace me as I was resigning claimed he could re-do all of my systems better. Never listened to a word I said to him as I trained him, he'd never stay past 4:30PM even to finish his basic shit he had to do for the day.. I watched him at a bash shell on one of the VMs I deployed to show him some configuration files and he didn't know what the fuck he was doing. He deployed an entire windows server VM just to use the IIS ftp server (which he couldn't even configure), he managed to shut off the internet at the office DURING THE DAY without notifying anybody because he was fucking up router configs without asking (we even had a customer meeting that day). He probably makes more than I did because he went to university and I went to college.
>>
My boss used to just pull his balls out and laugh at people...

Treated everyone like shit.

Made us work 90+ hours a week.

Legit unironically said if u dont come in sunday dont bother coming in monday.

Always yell and bitch.

Made to do illegal life threatning shit to save time.

My life goal is to buy his company and day one on treat him like shit until he quits or kills himself...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.