[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toshiba

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 東芝社長3.jpg (33KB, 640x371px) Image search: [Google]
東芝社長3.jpg
33KB, 640x371px
In Japan in May 3 in 2017
Toshiba 's debt had become to bad debt.

http://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXLZO16025630S7A500C1EE9000/
>>
Arrigato mister.Tobisha we acceptu your seppuku
>>
It will go bankrupt soon.
>>
Damn this is really sad, Toshiba is a really high tech company. Sad to see westinghouse and other companies with deep and interesting tech that are willing to make the investments necessary to push stuff foward die.
>>
Let's translate to English at the translation site.

http://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXLZO16025630S7A500C1EE9000/
>>
Yes , it will go bankrupt due to westinghouse.
>>
sad as toshiba memory is cheap and very good quality.
no the price will sky rocket.
>>
I think that TOSHIBA will bankrupt soon.

2017/5/3
Toshiba Memory also reported suspicion of dressing up accounts
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ positioned Toshiba's rank as bad debt

message from tokyo JAPAN.
>>
Toshiba has repeated the window-dressing settlement of account.

Many Japanese think this company should go bankrupt.

We hope "Toshiba memory " survives in the future.
>>
By the way ,
Do you have English site as same as this Japan language site?
>>
rip toshiba

i had a cheap ass toshiba laptop that got me through college
>>
I really have the same opinion with you (ID izRV4d++).

Although Toshiba corporation has become to be embarrased with a history of accounting irregularity , nobody has not yet took it's responsibility.
This ashamed situation has been probably created by the Japanese bad custom, so called "sontaku". As one of a Japanese, I am ashamed of this issues.

I guess people in the world will laugh such a strange situation around Toshiba.

I also think that many Japanese people possibly consider Toshiba to go bankrupy near future.
>>
>>2025679
Why didn't you just directly reply to him
>>
>>2025652
>tfw browsing on my Toshiba laptop in college now
I guess it's okay, the fan gave me hell for two years and the trackpad is opening at the seams but otherwise it's good I guess

Has both VGA out and HDMI out so I can have a triple monitor setup. Which is actually a very nice perk for a laptop.
Oh yeah also the headphone jack ring broke pretty quickly
>>
>>2025054
>I really have the same opinion with you (ID izRV4d++).Although Toshiba corporation has become to be embarrased with a history of accounting irregularity , nobody has not yet took it's responsibility. This ashamed situation has been probably created by the Japanese bad custom, so called "sontaku". As one of a Japanese, I am ashamed of this issues.I guess people in the world will laugh such a strange situation around Toshiba.I also think that many Japanese people possibly consider Toshiba to go bankrupy near future.
>>
>>2025684
It's just my mistake.
Thank you for your suggestion.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.