[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw quit a job 2.5 years ago >take odd jobs and be basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>tfw quit a job 2.5 years ago
>take odd jobs and be basically a NEET
>start going to college after a year passed
>still do part-time jobs while attending
>start looking for full-time summer job
>go to temp agency, they tell me to take off my non-big boy jobs and just discuss that I worked part-time in an interview if brought up.
>tfw big gap in employment now.

What's the point of "just get a job" if it won't make a difference on a resume?
>>
What odd jobs?
>>
>>2023874
What's the employment gap? Just make your resume a student resume. If you have part time experience that is relevant to the positions you are applying to, add that. Otherwise, it's probably not worth including. If you're in university, you shouldn't have employment gaps.

What is your intended degree in and what are your part time jobs and how old are you?
>>
That would be a freeter, not a neet.
Read Golden Boy for further clarification.

With odd jobs that aren't directly related to the job you want what matters is the amount of time you put into it.
They just want to see if you'll dodge out on them after a short amount of time.
>>
cute kitty
>>
cute cat :3
>>
where do one finds odd jobs
>>
>>2023938
I wrote python scripts for people/automation/sold video game currency with bots I made and took a very brainless physical labor job for 6 months.

>>2023951
Companies are only looking for full-time workers don't want university students. My intended degree is in biochemistry. I started attending in 2015, but was forced to stop going for two semesters because my parents decided I need to give money to Mr. Shekelberg (I had lived on my own before when I was working full-time for 3 years), did my best to keep my jobs, but they were only temp jobs... I ended up being homeless and moving back in with $3k in debt that I'm probably never going to get out of now. I'm turning 24 soon.
>>
>>2023874
cute kitty cat
>>
>>2023874
I always see this thread after I get a job...
>>
>>2023874
what kind of cat is that?
is it siamese?
>>
>>2024149
>companies only want full time employees
Are you trying to get a full time position part time?
Companies will hire people who go to college on their off hours.
Not every student is a full time student.
If you are trying to be both a full time student and work a 40 hour job then you will have a lot of issues regardless of putting it on your resume.
It sounds like you arent matching your own wants and needs with the companies wants and needs.
You can fit a square peg in a round hole but only if the square is smaller than the circle.
>>
>>2024465
it's autism cat
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.