[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All you had to do was listen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: buy or cry.png (88KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
buy or cry.png
88KB, 738x415px
If you had listened to Biz Vlogs you would have doubled your money with Litecoin.

Litecoin has now been added to Coinbase and the price is now over $20 a coin, up from $10 at the time of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKsMhW5LdK4
>>
>>2023702
Whoops wrong video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNQqpBN8jGM
>>
He was right. Sucks for me, but I'm not buying it now.
>>
>>2023732
You are literally a fucking retard but I laugh at you anyway.
>>
>>2023702
Novice here, I only see ETH and BTC when I pull up coinbase. How do I buy LTC through coinbase?
>>
>>2023775
Update your app dummy
>>
>>2023732
You will say the same thing about me next week.
>>
>>2023780
Thanks. I'm still fucked though since I used my CC on ETH and I'm not hooked up to a bank account yet.
>>
Alright, here we go again. Next pump
>>
>>2023738
I don't think you understand what the word literally means.
>>
>2x gain

literally NOTHING in the crypto world, i got 12x my money with pivx and 7x with ethereum

fuck your 2x gains

either way, its too late to buy now, litecoin will correct and dip down, and hopefully die once the hype wears off
>>
Well done to the few, but noticeable, and apparently correct LTC shills the last couple of weeks.

Who /slowly gathering Golem/ here?
>>
>>2023841
What is this, amateur hour?

12x gains don't even pass the "yawn" test. That's really nothing in this space, kid. If you aren't increasing your principal by at least 9 orders of magnitude you must be braindead.

LTC will easily soar past $20,000 a coin.
>>
>The time traveler wasn't a faggot.
That's a first
>>
>>2023906

dumb delusional negro
>>
>>2023841
hahaha bitter bitch.
>>
>>2023870

I am. Hope it moons.
>>
>>2023841
ayyyy, he mad
>>
File: madnocoiner.jpg (60KB, 992x621px) Image search: [Google]
madnocoiner.jpg
60KB, 992x621px
LOL making mad cash while you losers stay poor. Hahaha fgts gonna see me riding my lambo everday.
>>
>>2023977
>Hahaha fgts gonna see me riding my lambo everday.
lmao this. they will panic in their shitty cars as soon as they hear us coming from behind with our V12 engines.. and after we took them over they will only think "why didn't I listen?"

https://my.mixtape.moe/whywop.webm
>>
File: CULTC.jpg (129KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
CULTC.jpg
129KB, 500x321px
>$24.36

Who here /Away Team/?
>>
>>2023732
Suit yourself and buy at $50 nocoiner cuck
>>
Is it too late to buy LTC?

Have I missed the gains?
>>
>>2024151
no you fool
asia wakes up and this literally just happened
>>
File: ltc entry points.png (266KB, 1919x583px) Image search: [Google]
ltc entry points.png
266KB, 1919x583px
LTC tends to test the upper channel and correct. Not buying until its cheaper.
>>
>>2024215
are you kidding? its already from 7 to 9 am, everyone is woke
>>
Is there a bigger limit than $300 on coinbase?
>>
I tried to buy just now but the BUY button is gone from Coinbase. I have purchased BTC and ETH and never had this problem. Is this a common thing?
>>
>>2023732
I said the same thing when ETH was 20$ , i said the sane thing when btc was 200 and mow it s 1500
>>
What's wrong with Coinbase? I initiated a deposit to my Coinbase wallet on the 28th of April and it still hasn't arrived. It says "Arrives today" when I check my transactions but it had the same message yesterday. How long do I have to wait?.
I'm in Europe by the way.
>>
>>2024873
Message them on Twitter
>>
>>2024151
Not if you buy right tf now. The coinbase addition to volume hasn't fully priced in yet, and SegWit hasn't priced in yet, so there is time.
>>
I guess people are converting their LTC gains to ETH now. Does anyone know why the market has chosen ETH instead of BTC though? Is BTC going to crash soon?
>>
>>2023702
WARNING STUPID NEWFAGS

These faggots are using you to fuel the false economy of these "coins"

>You buy in, you can make 10000%!!

You buy in you buy into a scam
Your only chance to make a profit is to convince even stupider newfags to buy in over you.

KYS FOR THINKING ABOUT THIS !!

Post in all coin threads
>>
>>2027132
umad nocoiner?
>>
>tfw bought LTC in 2013 for $2
>>
>>2027132
You are calling litecoin a scam now? Really? Cmon man, post this in shit coin threads, not established cryptos.
>>
WHAT WILL LITECOIN BE AT THE END OF THE YEAR??
>>
>>2027235
$25
>>
>>2023702
the bucket quote got me,im sure you know thats not what he ment lol

also the when the tide goes out you will see whos swimming naked, i think that is talking about being over leveraged. Companies that have too much debt will be fucked when the economy goes to shit. same goes for people trading on margin.
>>
>>2023709
what's Xavier's discord
>>
I really like Litecoin. Watch a talk from the founder of LTC on youtube and you'll notice that he is not as retarded as all the other altcoin developers.

I bought 14 LTC when they were at 13 euros, I will hold them as long as possible.
>>
>>2027235
End of the year? Probably $40-$70, provided there is no crypto market crash this year.
>>
File: 4.jpg (385KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
385KB, 2048x1365px
>>2024514
Yes, but you must update ID information/bank wire with them.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 601x508px
>tfw cashed out 50ETH to buy LTC
>could have made huge gains keeping the ETH

Don't be a fool, stay in BTC amd ETH, all else is slow and worthless in the short and long run.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.