[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/crypto/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 27

File: hackerpepe.png (58KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
hackerpepe.png
58KB, 291x173px
Being helpful to curious no-coiners edition
>>
Turns out my bank account had put a block on my card because Uphold and Coinbase had requested to verify my payment details, and they thought they sounded dodgy. Just had to admit I was buying cryptocurrency to a bemused Scottish lady so that (((they))) would let me spend my own money again. What happened to my fucking anonymity lads? I thought that was the point of crypto? I've never had to submit so many identity documents in my life.
>>
Hearing rumors that all crypto will crash massively by Friday. SELL SELL SELL NOW
>>
>>2023090
USE LOCALBITCOINS YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>2023068
Can anyone explain how bitcoin really works? I know next to nothing about it
>>
>>2023279
Don't they have really shit exchange prices?
>>
>>2023324
Yeah it's expensive as fuck.

Plus most sellers add a 15% "convenience" fee

Fuck that.
>>
>>2023330
I've finally got a payment on Bittylicious to work now, it's not the best rate out there but I've been trying for weeks to make bank transfers from GBP so it'll do, only wanted to buy £150 more anyway, then I'm holding for a few years.
>>
>>2023068
Lads I withdrew some BTC from yobit exchange and it's been 48hours with no confirmations. I can view the transaction in the blockchain but it's just staying unconfirmed. Should i wait it out? Or message yobit support? Kinda need the money desu
>>
what's the best place to buy bitcoin with euros? is it kraken ?
>>
Asking again

I have coins on Coinbase which I used to gamble with before, and apparently they can close your account for that. Could they still close my account randomly? Should I move them to another wallet just to be safe?
>>
Hey guys newfag question, what does "no-coiner" mean?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-03-14-18-46.png (164KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-03-14-18-46.png
164KB, 1440x2560px
So this can't keep up forever right? When is this puppy gonna cap? I've heard some rumors about it testing 2K but with summer coming up I'm not so sure. Don't wanna be left with my dick in my hand.
>>
>>2023430
Someone who doesn't own any cryptocurrency (aka someone who doesn't want to be a trillionaire in 10 years)
>>
No-coiner from the US here. What's the best way to buy ETH and GNT?
>>
>>2023485
gemini and bittrex
>>
one question.
what to buy posw - where to do?

next question, what does it mean "stacked coins" ?
>>
>>2023487
Is that Gemini for ETH and Bittrex for GNT, or just that both Gemini and Bittrex are good?
>>
How do I trade crypto?
>>
Ok so I bought $1000 etherium today. But when I downloaded Etherium-Wallet it let me set up a sale and then nothing happened. It just says waiting for payment to go through. It's been a day now. I'm kind of worried that I got scammed out of my money. Left it running today.
>>
>>2023612
use myetherwallet.com you dumb wetback
>>
So in which circumstances we can see a ETH dip?
>>
>>2023068
Whats the best exchange for trading bitcoin with alt coins?
>>
File: IMG_1778.png (333KB, 344x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1778.png
333KB, 344x584px
Best multicoin wallet? Browser, hardware, software, etc
>>
>>2023500
>where to buy
Poswallet.com or Yobit

>what is stacking?
It's another word for staking. By holding your pos (proof of stake) coins in their online wallet, you generate (stake) more coins like you would with mining, only it can be done without a rig or even a personal computer.
>>
>>2023068
Should I buy BTC, ETH, or LTC at this very moment?
>>
>>2023653
Exodus IMO
>>
>>2023417
Why leave them there at all if you're unsure? Just put them in a desktop wallet
>>
>>2023500
poswallet.com
Surely you mean staked. Staked coins are the coins you've gained in the process of staking. Staking happens when your coins take part in creating a new block on the blockchain, which grants you some (tiny) coin rewards (1% of your total money per year in POSW's case I think).
>>
I have a pending deposit on yobit.net, I just transferred 0.2 bitcoin from gdax. How long should I expect to wait until I can purchase a memecoin?
>>
Any good YouTube channels to learn more about crypto? I've finally managed to buy some, now it might help if I actually understand what I've bought.
>>
>>2023068

Why are we all caged up like animals in one thread when we have the whole board, sorry I'm just not falling for this one. /BIZ/ IS THE GENERAL
>>
>>2023764
I got fed up with the board being overtaken by slow-moving threads which were 90% crypto, thought it might be nice to have some quicker-moving discussion and also contained in one thread so that /biz/ could actually talk about normie investments too.
>>
How much do normie traders/finance people know about cryptocurrency? Is it seems like, if a bunch of NEETs can be profiting from it, so too can serious traders and I'd be very surprised if there weren't people with realtively huge amounts of money already invested who will become incredibly wealthy in the next few years. If I went down to Canary Wharf and started asking people about how much ETH or XRP they have invested, will they know what I'm on about?
>>
>>2023068
Why are there so many different (seemingly, based on /biz/ board?) cryptos?
Doesn't the creation of another of the same principle theory, outside of bitcoin original, take the away the usable value from bitcoin, and if any other crypto can just be created, doesn't this lend itself to being like a Ponzi scheme?
>>
>>2023522
shamelessly bumping for an answer here
>>
How do I trade between coins? I just bought some BTC and want to trade it for alts.
>>
>>2024224
deposit it to an exchange (bittrex is good) and start trading
>>
>>2023992
Each crypto has different attributes and made by different dev teams. There will probably be only a few top cryptos in the future but right now everybody is scrambling to put money into whatever the next big thing is
>>
>>2024224
I think that's what Changelly is for and it's been recommended to me for this purpose, although I've not used it yet. If you do manage to use it successfully, let me know how it goes.
>>
>>2023068
Can I please go back in time. Even just to last Christmas. I'd buy $50,000 worth of ETH and sell it today and never come to this god forsaken thai mechanical farm equipment bartering site every again
>>
>>2023068
is ETH just vaporware?
>inb4 autistic slav
>>
File: 1492783106001.png (230KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492783106001.png
230KB, 450x450px
>Kraken.com

>Processing fee for paper copies of communications: $60/page

wtf
>>
>>2023068
Former XMR miner here, haven't been into crypto in years and want to get started again. How do?
>>
>>2024342

I've used changelly first. While their fees are good, their exchange rates are the worst. I bought ETH when it was at $22. Changelly set it to $28.

Also, you'll get a call from a guy in Ukraine asking you "security" questions.
>>
File: tri.png (231KB, 2315x1222px) Image search: [Google]
tri.png
231KB, 2315x1222px
Triangle = MOON
>>
what's xby?
>>
>>2023438
No idea when it's gonna cap for good but I do think there will be a pullback/correction very soon. Buy the dip!
>>
>>2024398
Dash will fall

Monero is a confirmed scam

Steem will rocket into the wrong direction

My antidote? Buy Bean
>>
>>2023667
Yes. Yes. Yes.
>>
File: 1364158923948.jpg (133KB, 413x590px) Image search: [Google]
1364158923948.jpg
133KB, 413x590px
So is there a time of day these coins are traded at? or is it 24/7?
>>
>>2023312

the network consists of bitcoin nodes. nodes each run exactly the same software and collectively form the bitcoin network. this software tracks and independently verifies transaction validity. the nodes send data, transactions and state updates (in the form of blocks provided by miners who get compensation in return) among them. all open source
>>
>>2025903
same hours the internet is available
>>
>>2023413
Bitpanda for smaller amounts
>>
Buy GNT and do not sell it for 3 years so you can make some serious gainz.You are welcome
>>
Seems like I am late to moon rockets those days.
I am looking for something to invest mid term (till September)
What do?
>>
>>2023268
Kill yourself my man.
>>
Looking for something to hold until December/January any suggestions?
>>
File: block.jpg (133KB, 1177x490px) Image search: [Google]
block.jpg
133KB, 1177x490px
>>2023068

Hey guys i've been in BLOCK for a while and it's been incredibly rewarding so far. For those who are don't know what it is, BLOCK is a true DEX with xBridge technology.

It's currently at it's bottom price right now, have a look for yourself because I don't think it's getting any cheaper that 100k sats.
>>
>>2023413
bitcoin.de for EU fags
>>
Complete no-coiner here.

Can someone explain (or link to) the basics? What parties are involved between my money and me buying/selling coins?

I live in the EU btw
>>
>>2023385
yobit everyone.. next time learn not to listen to /biz/ POSW shills and stay the fuck away from there
>>
>>2023330
>>2023279
All btc sellers do a markup, even local.
>>
Is there an official /biz/ guide for nocoiners to get into crypto?

Like the kind of thing that Should be on the sticky so I don't have to ask?

/fit/ has guides to getting fit
/o/ has guides to purchasing and maintaining cars
Shit even /fa/ has guides for dressing like a presentable human being

This board's fucking sticky just shills advertising space how do I into coin
>>
File: pivx_voody.jpg (273KB, 1280x1020px) Image search: [Google]
pivx_voody.jpg
273KB, 1280x1020px
>>2023385
Have you refreshed the block height for btc?
>>
>>2026410
What more do you need to know then buy Bitcoin off Coinbase and transfer it to BTCE if you want other shit coins.
>>
anyone successfully transfered ETH from Kraken to Bittrex?
It warned me to send only small amounts like 0.1 ETH to check if everything's going alright
Sent 0.1 ETH and nothing happened except Kraken's saying "Sent!" and my Bittrex being empty
it's been 24 hours now
>>
>>2023667
i would't get into litecoin for the long term. short term it might be very profitable if you can get it at a nice price.

the reason is the development has been very stale except for segwit and csv getting aproved.
it is basicly a test coin for bitcoin
>>
>>2026433
That's literally all I wanted to know thanks
>>
what do you do when the BTC bubble crashes ?

convert to FIAT or go all in ALTcoin ( ETH/GNT)
>>
>>2026575

You short BTC then put it into alts.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 640x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 640x758px
It's time to buy WAVES. It's about to go to a dollar and beyond. Best russian crypto
>>
>>2024403
Curry coin
>>
Stuck in shitcoin LTC until segwit makes it worth selling
>>
>tfw only 50 ETH

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
Have cryptos become mainsteam yet? I'm asking because I plan on dumping them as soon as normies get wind of them
>>
>>2026625
Ltc is a shitcoin and will not do anything even when memewit is activated. Memewit is merely usless tinkering to improve the blocksize of BTC and doesnt have any useful benefit in ltc.

Dump your ltc and buy waves. Get on the waves missile its going to hit the moon so hard it will penetrate the lunar surface and end up lodged right in the core.
>>
>>2026635
Not really. That will take several years. People where i work are still asking me how my "britcoins" are doing instead of "bitcoins".

It will take many layers of abstraction before normies will be able to use crypto.

And anyway i don't think the value will fall when it becomes mainstream. If everyones using crypto the value will be much much higher.
>>
Can someone please let me know what is the best wallet? US here. Is it coinbase gemini or Kracken?
>>
>>2026663
>online wallet

uhhhhhhh

you know they get hacked every year?

get a trezor or download electrum and store it yourself
>>
>>2026663

those aren't wallets, those are exchanges
>>
>>2026681
Coin and Krack are wallets though right?
>>
File: part3.png (281KB, 863x648px) Image search: [Google]
part3.png
281KB, 863x648px
1. Don't over trade. 20 or 30 trades per month is good enough because you don't want to lose money to slippage and commissions. It is the novice traders that over trade.

2. Think above the bad traders (the masses of unskilled traders) . They try to make money, you make your move before they make a move. This is level 2 thinking. It's meta game and you better get good at it.

3. Practice risk management. You need money to be in the game, thus you should never go broke. Never spend more than 2 percent of your bankroll per trade.

4. Accumulate coins like a hooked nose merchant, and then sell when there is a rally. When the price of the coin is going side way, it's time to accumulate.

5. When people are fearful, you should be greedy. This means buying during the dip. Be sure there is sufficient trading volume in the coin. Then sell when it's high. People panic sell because they cannot control their weak penis.

6. Buy the rumor, sell the news. The lazy traders don't know about it until it hits the news, thus you got your bag of over priced coins to sell them.

7. Trading is a skill set that will make you money for life, since you can trade in any market. Thus you should always learn, trade and never give up. Piles of money, hookers and fast cars await those with the discipline and smarts to become an elite trader.

8. Never trust a fucking kike (((jew)))
>>
>>2026731
Lol at these people who think you can make money trading. Markets are efficient, you think you can beat HFTs and algos? You have better odds in Vegas.
>>
How am I doing thus far?
>>
Hey /biz/, first time poster here. I'm a CPA but I have no crypto experience at all.

What have you guys found useful in determining the value of cryptocurrencies at the inception of that currency? Do you have any metrics or heuristics that help determine whether it will stick around or be relegated to the trash heap of Coinye West & Doge? Or is it literally just "lmao buy this currency bro i swer 2 god is gonna moon lmao"?

Serious question.
>>
>>2026731
appreciated
>>
>>2026757
newbie here. I would think its mostly the latter + somewhat of a macro-influence or trust in digital currencies being the future
>>
>>2026747
Crypto money, there is alot of dumb money right now my nigger.
>>
>>2026747
>>2026767

Is algofaggotry a thing in crypto markets as well?
>>
>>2026771
There is API algo but it's not wall street tier.
>>
>>2026757

* The development team. Look them up on LinkedIn if you can
* In the case of Bitcoin, I read through the technical whitepaper. I'm a programmer though, might not be so easy for others.
* Youtube explanations
* The market cap. Of course, the earlier you get in, the more profit you can potentially make, but it's hard for a shitcoin to make it into the billions as Bitcoin and Ethereum have.
>>
>>2026780

Thanks man, helpful stuff.

Any thoughts on the adoption of public blockchains in business in the future? Do you see for example a large company hedging a transaction or entering into futures using the ETH chain?

If this seems unlikely to you, then do you think that the value of cryptos can actually hold long term? A lot of the value of them seems like speculative get-rich-quick shit.
>>
File: 16188185.jpg (31KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
16188185.jpg
31KB, 218x218px
It begins
>>
>>2026093
RLC for guaranteed 200% ROI
XBY if you're a gambling man
>>
File: 234565234.jpg (159KB, 540x1359px) Image search: [Google]
234565234.jpg
159KB, 540x1359px
I finally stopped being a nocoiner. Did I fuck up or are my investments OK?

Appreciate the advice.
>>
>>2023068
WARNING STUPID NEWFAGS

These faggots are using you to fuel the false economy of these "coins"

>You buy in, you can make 10000%!!

You buy in you buy into a scam
Your only chance to make a profit is to convince even stupider newfags to buy in over you.

KYS FOR THINKING ABOUT THIS !!

Post in all coin threads
>>
File: 11232233243465768779.jpg (361KB, 602x975px) Image search: [Google]
11232233243465768779.jpg
361KB, 602x975px
>>2026852
tfw 4 billion of your american dollars fell for our fucking trap today
>>
>>2026848

>he doesn't hold BTC

lmao
>>
>>2026852
Get a load of this pin head nocoiner
>>
>>2026848
better sell your lepen memecoin while they are up
>>
Anyone have experience using a bitcoin debit card?
>>
>>2026863

Oh I have £200 of BTC left but its a hassle to put in the sell/buy in blockfolio/

I thought it was simply gateway drug to altcoins?
Is it wise to keep a few BTC invested too?

thanks
>>
>>2026412
couldn't find a bitcoin blockchain explorer on poswallet, only altcoins
>>
>>2026857
And I bet you sold while giggling into your sweaty neckbeard
>>2026864
Get a load of this faggot... kys
>>
>>2026894
I made these bets for the long term, i admit the comedowns gonna suck for a minute but fuck it it's still a good game.
>>
Very interested in getting started in crypto, but have some questions.

What exchange site is best for people in US? Was looking at bittrex, I see coin base mentioned a lot though?

Can I just buy eth and use that or do I need to buy bitcoin first and convert it?

Do I need a separate wallet for every alt coin I have?

Can I sell alt coins instantaneously or is there any noticeable delay in transactions?

If I made a sizable amount of money, is there any way to cash out quickly?

Are the coins stored in the exchange site I'm using or how does that work?

I mostly have no idea how this works.
>>
File: benjamin-graham-4.jpg (145KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
benjamin-graham-4.jpg
145KB, 900x675px
Whats hardware wallet do you goys recommend? TREZOR looks pretty good, I like the recovery and the fact it doubles as U2F token.
>>
Brit programmer here, a few people at work are really bigging up ether or something like that but I'm full nocoin and new to/biz/

Are they talking shit or is this going to sky rocket? Should I get into coin shit? I think I've overheard talk of coinbase or something that they're using to buy
>>
>>2023531
buy high, sell low
>>
>>2026944
What he said. Monitoring
>>
Want to get in on the ETH train, lads. How do I go about this?

Based in the Philippines.
>>
why do you guys like to express all other cryptos in BTC? is it because it was the first major crypto or because it's the most stable, sort of like the dollar of crypto?
>>
File: mike mew.jpg (20KB, 307x306px) Image search: [Google]
mike mew.jpg
20KB, 307x306px
will golem brass be embarking on a moon mission?
>>
File: 1472872845501.jpg (136KB, 429x518px) Image search: [Google]
1472872845501.jpg
136KB, 429x518px
>Bought the ETH dip but wish I put in more
>>
What would be the easiest way to short btc? Do you have to borrow and sell or are there places selling options or futures?
>>
>>2027158
pretty sure. FOMO will start when they announce a release date. they only hinted with "in may"
>>
kinda new to this.
I understand the basic ideas, but I dont get how a cold wallet would function. Storing coins somewhere online seems shady to me. Can anyone please tell me how/where to best store ETH locally? Apart from hardware wallets maybe? Are software wallets for (mostly) offline computers a good option when inteding to hold for 12 months?
>>
>>2027240
do you believe it could have any long term value?
>>
Is it okay to get into cryptocurrency if I'm only 18
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
Where's the best place to start when going into crypto
>>
hey /crypto/ what are some of the best resources to get started with trading crypto currencies? have been thinking about jumping in over the last couple of months what is your advice?
>>
PIVX is dipping pretty hard right now. I'd be more confident in buying low if it wasn't part of an overall trend downward. Is it worth it to buy?
>>
>>2026944
1. Make an account on Coinbase
2. Yes, you can buy/sell BTC, ETH, or LTC separately on there
3. Depends on what currencies you have
4. Yes, you can sell alt coins instantly
5. Hit the sell button, would advise to take out small amounts over time and holding long term though.
6. They can be but it's better to keep what you're willing to trade on there and the rest in a wallet if you have a significant amount

To your last point, make an account on Coinbase (or another place depending on where you live) and set up your bank account/debit card. It's going to take around a week for them to verify it anyways. You can buy instantly (you'll get locked in at the price you purchased them at) but you won't receive them until you get verified. Some anons do a wire transfer to get them instantly but I've never done that so can't speak on it.
>>
>>2027744
What fees do Coinbase charge?
>>
>>2026731
where's part1 and part2?
>>
>>2027817
Depends if you use debit/credit or your bank account. Debit cards have a higher fee and max of $300 purchase but they don't need a week to get verified (iirc). The other is lower fees and a higher purchase amount. Check their website anon.
>>
Hello /biz/,

Am an 18-year old anon interested in getting started with cryptocurrency. I've been following threads posted on here for a while, but could use some help with the following:
> what is a good trading platform/ what do you use to trade?
> what kind of information allows you to make predictions on whether or not a coin will rise/fall?
> do I need a fuckton of money to get started?

I like the rags to riches idea because university fucks me over with student loans, and am willing to work hard to get money to put into this, but I could do with some help so I can efficiently educate myself on this all.
>>
>>2027856
1. Depends where you live. Check https://cryptowat.ch to see some options and check which ones are for your country. Just remember, you need BTC or ETH to trade with first. Trading with USD would be a nightmare and in most cases, you can't anyways. Just sign up and get your main coins first.
2. Keep up with the news and follow smarter people than you on social media. Research the currency before you buy in and make sure it's something you actually think will make money. Don't get involved with scammers and beware of the shills. You'll get better at identifying them with more experience. Start with trusted cryptos in the beginning.
3. Definitely not. Obviously, the more money you put in the more money you make, but that doesn't mean you can't make money off of a $100. It'll just be less than if you put $1000 in.
>>
>>2027855
Okay thanks for your help my dude
>>
File: 1493672800320.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493672800320.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
any german fags here ? what exchange do you use to convert back to FIAT ? kraken coinbase?
>>
>>2027928
Thanks for that anon! A very helpful post right here, I'll get started with researching a few well-known, trusted coins and getting BTC + a wallet to trade with.

I've always been a bit reluctant about it because the stories on this board sounded too good to be true, especially anthing ETH-related.
>>
Why is coinbase taking so long for my BTC purchase? It said it would take 4 days but it's been 7 so far and still nothing.
>>
File: Help.png (144KB, 1596x942px) Image search: [Google]
Help.png
144KB, 1596x942px
I have a basic newbie question, I have 5k to spend and want to try crypto trading.

Where do I sign up and how does it work (from Europe)?

I have no idea what does anything mean when looking on coinmarketcap graph and in general volume,..

How is market cap, circulating supply, volume connected with each other? Or in general.

Can you buy unlimited amount of any coin? Or is there a cap on 'x' price and then you have to buy 'x' amount of coins for higher price. (Example: Person 'A' sells 10 BTC for 10$, I buy them all. I still want to buy 10 BTC for 10$, but nobody is selling for that price at the moment, can I just leave the bid in? or do I rather buy 10 BTC for 11$ and watch it grow and then sell for small profit?

What about unknown coins that just get hyped and then selled, how do you spot that out? Is it even worth it? Can you buy 'x' amount of unknown coin and then sell that 'x' amount for 10% gain? What's good ROI? How do I calculate it? What apps should I use?

What made you realize in which coins to invest and sell? (Not just talking about the hyped up coins that everybody is hyping up and then go up)?

pic related.
>>
>>2027951
What I do: Purchase on Coinbase and send some to an exchange to trade alt coins with when they arrive. If it's your first time, it's going to take some time to get verified, but it's a one time inconvenience. Be patient. You can trade with more alt coins with BTC so grab some if that's what you're really going after but don't count out ETH. You can trade that with some alt currencies, just not as many as BTC. Just remember there's a big price difference between the 2. ETH is barely getting started so that's why we're all pumped about far we'll get to the moon with it. I predict a landing desu, unless something catastrophic happens. Patience is the name of this game. Strong hands! Don't panic buy/sell.

>>2027954
It says right on their website it takes a week. If you purchased, then you've already bought them for the price you purchased them at. You just don't have them in your hands to trade yet. Thank your Jew bank for taking so long to get verified.
>>
>tfw it's going to take days or even weeks to get my life savings out of my brokerage account and into crypto

I'm getting anxious thinking of all the gains I might be too late for. Best I can hope for is a dip.
>>
>>2028026
What would you say is a good amount of money to start with, I know my 500 bucks isnt that much, but I only want to get a feel for this right now and dont want to burn out too fast

should I save more or go in
>>
>>2024362
No, it operates as a platform for other devs to put their own coins on
>>
>>2026837
>RLC for 200% ROI
I bought at the ICO, it's at a nearly 400% ROI
>>
>>2028058
That's a good amount to start with. You can always add more later or sell if you hate it. If you want to play it really safe, stick with BTC and ETH (mostly ETH) and sit on it. During the week your Jew bank takes to verify, educate yourself about some alt coins. After the week is up decide on how you want to diversify, if that's what your intention is. There's plenty to choose from. Some are worth long term gains and some are pump and dumps. I'm not big on pump and dumps, but there's still money to made there. Some people like gambling more than I do and have bigger balls.
>>
>>2028026
Alright, got that noted down. No panic-selling during dips, ETH is still starting up (but from what I know doing extremely well for a cryptocurrency) so there's a possibility to still ride the rocket there. BTC is best used for exchanging all kinds of alt. coins. Thanks again for these helpful tips!

By any chance, do you know any crypto's that could be interesting to research for beginners? I already noted obvious ones like ETH, LTC, XBY and BTC, but if there's any others worth taking a look at for beginners that'd be great to know.
>>
>>2028157
Nah I prefer the long game, I hate taking chances, but I feel like I missed the ETH train, at least for now seeing as its on the way to the moon while im still here constructing this little plane toy

dont even want a lambo
>>
>>2028165

Stratis and POSW
>>
>>2028165
Start with these sites:

https://m.poloniex.com/#/exchange
https://cryptowat.ch

Not every alt coin is on there (or worth a shit) but it's a decent place to start looking into your options. You can check into some of the other exchanges as well.
>>
where 2 buy coins in Europe?
>>
>>2028287
Kraken
>>
>>2028275
I posted the mobile website on accident, but you get the idea. Going to head back to work. See you on the moon faggots!
>>
Any UK anons have experience buying XRP? How did you do it?
>>
>>2023914
>If I went down to Canary Wharf and started asking people about how much ETH or XRP they have invested, will they know what I'm on about?

Hell no
>>
>>2027240
>they only hinted with "in may"

So, vaporware
>>
>>2027516
>Where's the best place to start when going into crypto

localbitcoins fags know
>>
>>2028000
Anyone, I got trips cmon..
>>
So do these other coins exist for any other purpose other inflating their value to trade into Bitcoin or whatever?

Like how do you speculate and tell what is going to go up or down?
>>
>>2027856
Why don't you grow a brain and read one of the hundreds of fucking crypto threads on /biz/ and come up with your own retarded opinion.
>>
>>2023914
You might have better luck around old street. Lots of fintech companies there, ethereums london office was around shoreditch/oldstreet.

Also plenty of fintech guys are balls deep in bitcoin/eth and other cryptos. So yeah, lots of people in canary wharf know about eth and btc
>>
>>2027843
There is none; perhaps I'll add more to the list as I gain more experience.
>>
Is I/O coin worth buying? It's at 55 cents right now.
>>
>>2028461
I'm talking about the image
>>
LTC 0.016
>>
I legitimately only view these threads because I enjoy the hype even though I'm too stupid to do any trading myself.
>>
Anyone used Changelly before? Good/bad?
>>
>>2028381
It's very hard to daytrade coins, so most people just hold longterm. You read up on the coin, its inner workings, its devs, its history, its community, and then you bet on it if you believe it will become a big thing.
>>
>>2028582
Sounds like it's not for me then. I have a history of making bad calls so I doubt I'd make any money on the market.
>>
>>2028611
I just read a few blog posts from people who clearly know way way way more about this then me. Seems to be consensus that BTC, ETH and XRP will continue to rise, at least in the short term. I know it's risky to put your money into something you clearly don't understand, but the way I look at it is that I know it's a disruptive technology with the potential to be huge in the future, and these are the current market leaders. Stay away from the clear memecoins, buy and hold for a few years, and I'd be very surprised if you lost money.
>>
>>2028275
Thanks for the links! This is the kind of advice that helps a beginanon out
>>
>>2028304
Just bought some today on Poloniex
>>
>>2028717
What sort of fees did you have to pay? I've been trying for literally weeks and it's been really annoying me, but I think I've just come up with a good way of doing it - buy BTC using Bittylicious and send directly to Gatehub wallet (pretty good exchange rate and no fees for bank transfer), and then convert into XRP on Gatehub (not sure yet what the fee is for that, if any). All the other ways I found of doing it involved transferring it first from EU/USD with quite a few fees involved so I didn't want to do that, although the price has literally tripled since I first decided I wanted to buy some, so I'm a bit of a mug for not just paying the few pounds extra it would have cost. Live and learn.
>>
>>2028732
m8 just buy from bittylicious direct to an exchange and buy xrp
>>
When you verify with your ID on coinmama do you still need to post a selfie holding ID when you try to purchase?
>>
>>2028508
good and i understand
>>
>>2028747
Literally exactly what I did, it says that in the very post you quoted. Been asking on 4chan and Reddit (pls no bully) about the best way to buy Ripple in the UK for the last couple of weeks though and no one recommended this.
>>
>want to buy Bitcoin
>Price keeps going up

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK BULLSHIT

Been waiting for no Tha now for price to come down. Can't believe I let you guys talk me into not buying when it was $600 or $700

At this point I'll settle for 1k is it ever going to go below 1k again?
>>
What wallet do you guys use, preferably for multiple coins? I only really want to store BTC, LTC and ETH probably. On my computer, not on some shitty website.
>>
>>2028774
I bought 5 dollars worth of Bitcoin when it was 600. Can't wait for BTC to hit the moon and then I can make 20 whole dollars.
>>
What is happening in the crypto market that isn't effecting the precious metals market?
>>
>>2028773
ah never heard of gatehub thought it was some weird middle-man wallet my bad
>>
>>2028798
No worries

>>2028732
Just in case anyone was wondering, the fee for the exchange on Gatehub is 0.2% - so it's probably the best way of buying XRP in the UK that I've come across
>>
Whats the best way to manage multiple wallets of different currencies? Is there a desktop wallet that can easily handle multiple crypto currencies? Is this a stupid question?
>>
File: Spintarp.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Spintarp.gif
2MB, 300x300px
PYRAMID
Y
R
A
M
I
D
>>
Holy shit evertime o refresh my kraken it just keeps getting higher
>>
So bitcoin is still limited to like 3 transactions per second, worldwide. Is there anything in the works to improve this? If it's ever to be a serious method of payment, it should support at least 1000s of transactions per second, no?
>>
>>2028788
electrum
>>
>>2028836
If you just want to be able to follow it easily, download the Blockfolio app (you can't actually manage your money with it, but it's helpful for seeing what your entire memecoin portfolio is worth)
>>
Should britfag use Kraken or Coinbase?
>>
>>2028836
cointracking.info

>>2028856
yes and yes
>>
okay motherfuckers I need to know where the fuck to buy BTC, ETH and LTC (I'm in Canada) and where to store them safely (offline wallets)
please help a nocoiner
>>
Anyone think it's a good time to dump LTC now? Managed to double my money in a week so I'm pretty satisfied but don't wanna be greedy.
>>
Coinbase is retarded and slow in my experience, I used Kraken but it takes a little while for them to verify identity and they dont have debit card options like coinbase.
>>
>>2028934

Dump half for bitcoin. Keep other half.
>>
bought me some GNOsis

am i fucked?
>>
>>2028465
Yes. Their DIONs upgrade will be released next month, serious gainz plus its all proof of stake.

I have a couple hundred in it staking.
>>
So does anyone have ridiculous amounts of coin and just cash out like 1000$ a week?
>>
>>2029036
not yet
>>
>>2028892
b-bump
>>
>>2026434
worked for me, try to track the transaction on the block explorer
>>
I'm tryna make an account for BitPanda and it's asking me to use my webcam for video identification
Is it the same with every website?
>>
you think we are stable now ? or it will dip further
>>
>>2023068
How does the value go up and down?
>>
Have you guys that rode the ETH wave actually been able to cash out?
>>
>>2029220
Yeah has anyone actually made money. Or you even trading or just saving for the moon?
>>
>>2029203
It doesn't always use that particular method, but ID checks seem to be pretty stringent on most exchanges. I've uploaded selfies holding ID cards, as well as the scan of front and back of ID cards, on some of them.
>>
>>2029225

I bought at 100 ETH at $16 and waiting for it to hit parity with Bitcoin, i.e. $1000.

That'll be 2 or 3 years give or take. The Lambo can wait.
>>
Whyy is XBY dropping? I got fucking memed, didn't I?
>>
>>2029220
>>2029225
There's no point in selling right now with the announcements coming this month and Metropolis next month. Keep strong hands.
>>
>>2029545
wait 3 weeks, patience is the key to profit in this market
>>
>>2029541
Do you think it will reach that high, I am doing a similar strategy but I want to see more adoption of the currency.
>>
>>2026944
Poloniex has the most users, bittrex has the most coins/wallets. I use both, mainly poloniex and bittrex for what poloniex doesnt offer
>>
regret buying 1.5 ltc a bit ago near the high.
It's not much, but I am down 18$ atm, will it rise?
>>
I own a small amount of BTC. I'm ready to dump serious funds into BTC or ETH...

Do you guys think ETH is going to drop next week due to the meteoric rise? Should I wait for a dip (like a normal, intelligent trader?)
>>
>>2029601
>>2029601

Sure it will. The future is crypto. If not in 2 years, perhaps in 5 years.

Nonetheless Ive diversified into other coins, golem , RLC and wings.

Oh ye and Steem, I think it'll replace le reddit which is fucked up at the mo from shilling and political forces
>>
>>2029553
I'm not asking about whether it will go up or down, but if you have actually been able to convert into fiat. At the moment it's just numbers on a screen. Do you have money in your bank account from it?
>>
On Blockfolio if I am using some of my BTC to buy another coin how do I input that? I know how to add the other coin but what do I do for my BTC? Input it like I 'sold' it for USD?
>>
Does anybody here think ripple is going to be a long term worthwhile investment?
>>
File: 1407553720088.jpg (59KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1407553720088.jpg
59KB, 900x900px
I'm a poor undergrad fuck who's tired of the cuckery. Teach me your ways /biz/ - and I promise you I will put as much work and effort in as is required. I have a thousand in the bank from wagecuckery, and another 900 in my wallet from side jobs, with no real experience whatsoever in trading.

I just want a fuckton of money so I can spend my free-time pursuing my interests, mainly writing novellas nobody will ever care to read or acknowledge.
>>
>>2029804
UBQ / WAVES / INCNT / SHIFT / GNT are all good cheap investments that will probably double or triple your money by next year.
>>
File: 1443029390692.gif (2MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1443029390692.gif
2MB, 500x300px
>>2029804
Follow the youtube series for /biz/ on youtube. Follow here and watch which coins have promise.
A LOT OF SHILLS though, so dont just assume everything is golden when the first 10 posts are all positive.

A lot of these will take a couple of years to pan out, and some will fail entirely. best advice is to spread your investments 20% each into 3 big coins and then 10% each into 4 smaller promising coins.
>>
There needs to be a definitive crypto into guide stickied to stop the same questions being asked every thread with no answers
>>
>>2029852
I'm not him, but there's a youtube series for /biz/?
>>
>>2029997
kind of.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8eZMTcvJIy4mNgB5yBqQA
>>
>>2029835

Just sold my waves tbqh, 200 profit

That shits going nowhere
>>
BUY ETH its at 96usd RN!!!! it was at fucking 80 like yesterday!!! Its going to moon to atleast 150
>>
>>2026410
http://www.cryptobizcentral.com/
>>
>>2030096
>http://www.cryptobizcentral.com/
barely half made,

shill area says you need to make it to the moon to be able to buy a shitty finger spinner.
>>
>>2029630
Yeah, Its been going up. Its going to follow ETH and BTC. its the third most used coin
>>
>>2030160
Yeah lol. It helped me alot when getting started. Especially with the language area. It also lists the exchanges

its a good starting point senpai
>>
Tell me if im retarded or not? I plan on buying bitcoin and eth using coinbase, transerferring it to my JAXX wallet then keeping them for a bit, then when the price is right ill sell... but i have no where to sell them. I cant sell on coinbase because in canadian. Is there any good alternatives i could use?
>>
What I don't understand are the wallets. So you buy BTC/ETH on an exchange say Bittrex or Coinbase then you transfer them to a wallet because it's more secure and exchanges could be hacked, but there are so many goddamn wallets and then some don't hold all the coins so you need multiple wallets.

So how do you know which ones are safe and not just throwing your coins into someone else's pocket? I got a few coins off of Coinbase but I want to make sure they are extra secure, any recommendations?

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>2029731
Ive been seeing a lot of talj about Golem but havent read much about them. Does it bring anything to the table new? Something concrete? Most coins are forks that will be stamped out by bitcoin sooner or later.
>>
>>2029541
>waiting for it to hit parity with Bitcoin, i.e. $1000.
it reaches parity with bitcoin below $300

I'm bullish on ETH, but the moon mission already lunched
>>
so I just bought some bitcoin on coinbase via my bank account. do I seriously have to wait 6 days for the coins to transfer into my wallet? will they apreciate/depreciate in that time or is it like I did an instant transfer 6 days from now?
>>
>>2030557
I dunno man. I just tried to transfer 100usd into Gdax, and it takes 4 fucking days. Like what the fuck is this company doing.

IM MISSING OUT ON GAINZ
>>
>>2030557
I went on /biz/ for the first time ever today and have zero experience with bitcoin except for what I've read in this thread, and having done so, I know the answer to your question. Because it's been answered at least twice in this very thread.

I really need to start trading this stuff if there are idiots like you ready to dump your money in it without doing any research.
>>
>>2030518
Coinbase is a wallet. If you have a significant amount that you plan to hold, transfer it to cold storage/paper wallet in case of hacking (that goes for any coin). Then transfer what you're willing to trade into an exchange to trade your BTC/ETH for other cryptos. To your second paragraph, there really isn't any 100% guarantee that it will be secure, just like anything else online. That's why we try to minimize the risk as much as possible. Just like IRL, don't throw all of your eggs in one basket.
>>
>>2023068
CASHED OUT BTC A BIT AGO AFTER 10%~ PROFIT AFTER COINBASED WENT DOWN AND PRICE DIPPED

>but now it's stable

wait for dip or buy back in and see where we go?
>>
Please help.

I have sent my ETH off an exchange to my supposed ethereum wallet address in mist.

I can see the transaction on etherscan.

Mist tells me that to make a contract I need 0.06 eth, which I don't have because it's fucking floating in the interweb somewhere or what the fuck. Is this the contract to receive my eth?

What am I doing wrong here? How do I get eth in my wallet if I'm trying to receive my eth?
>>
What is the most secure and legitimate way to cash out crypto and pay the proper taxes? Are there any good guides for this?
>>
>>2031146

Forgot to mention I am in US.
>>
>>2031150
i paid taxes on my bitcoin gains from last year. i think i used https://cointracking.info/ and then on my taxes i filed it off as hobby income
>>
>>2031121
is the wallet finished downloading the blockchain?if not, then just wait you dummy.

if the address was correct then it'll show up once its updated.
>>
>>2031197
Maybe it didn't sync correctly, it was down to <100 blocks remaining and is now back up to 3.5 million.

This PC is a piece of shit and takes forever. I just bought a new PC but when I open up mist on it it has a different address, I'm guessing I have to wait for this to sync before I can backup this account and put it on the new one?
>>
>>2031254
>1KzHzKoBPCyYmG5UZkZCrbyzRRbNF7kLSm
got you
>>
how the fuck did BTC reach 1500$
>>
>>2031275
yah no problem, was just playing aorund with some alt coins too see whats up. Too lazy too do anything with em now. Good luck
>>
>>2031286
No way, post a screencap
>>
Why dont we organize a massive pump and dump of ETH?
We should make an infographic for normies explaining how to open a wallet, send money to an exchange, and buy ETH. Post it all over Memebook, let the normies buy and drive the price higher, then we can all dump for hekktik gains. Then the normies will panic sell because they dont believe in this cryptocurrency bullcrap and we can rebuy the bounce.
>>
>>2031286
post cap
>>
>>2031282
I'm a wagecuck, please help me out brother.

1QCQReQQitwCaJWfXAYJ5vxFgePjo3mYmC
>>
>>2031294
0x393dAF669E0C5206CE40aC0F575fc7B4C496e05A
Pls : )
>>2031293
We want the normie market, not scare them away--
>>
>>2031282
>>2031286
>>2031289
>>2031303
pocket change my friends
>>
patiently awaiting screencaps
>>
I'll shamelessly try anything to be uncucked by the system
19XCVnsiqhDcKGi7ZfPg2BCNKG3eme9zjD
>>
>>2031313
^BTC wallet i mean.

ETH is: 0x46772e4766f7feD16760D7240646b3b886Dc08ec

still trying to learn how to operate this
>>
>>2031322
lol oh wow. 85 dont worry bout it u keep that. Ill just wait for bank transfer to come thru (hopefully ETH doesnt totally moon before i can buy more)
>>
>>2031322
lol, you gave me a heart attack here
you should keep that and invest it in alts
I posted my eth wallet anyway
>>
>>2031322
still no screencap keep larping u fag
>>
>>2031322
Man I was about to be like I just witnessed history lmao
>>
>>2031322
your joy made me happy
>>
>>2031314
>all the people thanking the guy have the same id
>>
>>2031335
>trader
you will lose your money
buy and hold
>>
>>2031336
multiple personality disorder.
>>
>>2031332
could you imagine the incoming normie brigade
>>
>>2031340
Well I meant trading with some alt coins and in small amounts, holding bigger coins is the plan
>>
>>2029761

It's as simple as exchanging for bitcoin and then going to a btc atm where I live. No issues.

Holding my eth for a while but I've cashed out other currencies.
>>
1GshteEUwpPJdTvkqxEQey8tdimL61Xsfx

Poor student. Any amount would be pretty great
Tfw I'm begging on fucking 4chan
>>
File: Untitled.png (14KB, 677x273px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14KB, 677x273px
>>2031331
yah i just figured he was kidding around. But not lying
>>
>>2031356
you're a good dude
>>
Can someone help me with the verification process on coinbase. I tried to do the charge verification, and I entered the quantities as they appeared on my charges ($1.58 would be 58).

I also got charged three times instead of two, and one of the amounts is $1.01 whilst the others are higher than that but lower than $1.99.

I tried contacting support, and just got a bot to answer a day later. Since I'm supposed to input the 2 latest quantities, should I do $1.01 and the one before it?

Example:
Pending $1.01 --latest
Pending $1.58
Pending $1.29 -oldest

I read that if a third transaction occurs, the one with $1.00 should be disregarded.
>>
File: 19102211212521.jpg (117KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
19102211212521.jpg
117KB, 492x492px
>>2031322
>tfw rich
>one guy gets some gibs
>mfw everyone joins in

is /biz/ filled with destitute people pretending to talk about finance?
>>
>>2031358
thanks, i got lucky in real estate mostly. Liking ethereum right now as a way to diversify my investments a bit more. The alt crypto currency stuff is exciting but i feel ethereum is a solid investment at the moment, putting a decent amount into it as a total beginner too the stuff.
>>
oh fug forgot to change IP
>>
>>2031367
yep. we all know how to get rich, just dont have enough money to get there yet
>>
>>2031282
>>2031286
>>2031289
you know the blockchain is public right? we can see that your address has a balance of 0
>>
Bitcoin is at 1.6k now, damn
>>
>>2031361
re read the steps. i think the 2 transactions you put in should be around the same value.
i'm thinking 29 and 58?
>>
>>2031378
Those were the two values I put, and it said it was wrong so I tried them the other way around. After the third try, it told me to wait 24 hours.
>>
>>2031361
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1944900-payment-methods-for-us-customers
hold up could be between .01 and .99 yah the latest 2
>>
>>2031383
I don't want to re-charge my card, simply because I read other similar threads of people retrying with the correct amounts, and it being read as wrong. I'll try the 1.01 and the previous one, hopefully it works. I'm just doing it once though.
>>
>>2031383
It didn't work.
>>
>>2031381
>>2031418
>>
>>2031425
>>2031425
>>2031425
>Pending $1.01 --latest
>Pending $1.58
>Pending $1.29 -oldest

entered 58
then entered 01
is the order you enter it. old first, new 2nd should have worked :{ if it's locked you out. the 2 floating "pending" transactions in the account will stay there for a while. so you can be sure it's the correct 2. not sure what else to say, havent had this problem before
>>
>>2031459
I still have one more try, and contacted support. Although the last time I tried this, I just got a reply where it seems like the person just searched up my question on their faq, which I already did twice.
>>
>>2031468
Just make sure the 2 charges are sent at the exact same time
>>
When /biz/ posts about "BUY THE DIP" etc.

are they genuinely trying to help us no coiners out?

or are they trying to off load their shit unto us ( effectively us giving them money ) ?

kinda curious because I've spent a long time on 4chan and a lot of boards help each other out but the biz world is doggy dog.
>>
>>2031492
probs half and half desu, people post that when they're holding because they want the price to stay up but also if they're wanting to sell
>>
>>2031492
For coins like eth / GNT / LTC, yes you should buy at dips

For shitcoins like BitBean and lepen, no
>>
>>2030915
Yeah I know Coinbase has a wallet but I'd like to move my coins to an exchange to take advantage of other coins and maybe lower my risk a little since centralizing it could be make it a prime target for attack. Eventualy I'd like to move it to cold storage, I'm thinking about getting a Trezor next paycheck.

Right now this is all really new to me, I've bought coins but I haven't moved them yet, and I don't want to fuck up putting in the wrong address
>>
>>2031342
Why imagine when I'm typing a reply to it right now?
>>
nocoins here

I presumably need to download the blockchain for BTC if I want to withdraw BTC from an exchange, but do I need the blockchains of every currency I buy? Can't I just convert everything into BTC and send it to my wallet when I want to cash out.
>>
>>2031286

16GDToyUR56ZtpVmMokKeFbgWjCFdiRitT

also a poor wagecuck new to crypto, any help would change life.
>>
are there any essays or essential reading on the practicality and future of cryptocoins? id like to learn more but most of its clickbait
>>
>>2023438
why would summer affect this? I'm completely new to biz but interested in cryptocurrency.
>>
>>2023438

30k a coin is very feasible
>>
>>2023485
>>2023522

>buy on coinbase
>transfer to poloneix
>profit

it's gonna take a week or so to clear though, but you'll making gains on BTC/ETH/LTC that you bought while you weight

poloneix
>>
want to go in on litecoin
Good idea now ? Or Im going to get rekt
>>
GNT explosion incoming
>>
>>2023068
What's the transfer speed for buying and selling altcoins? Is there a chart comparison of various services or a general rule?
I heard several people say it can take days to get from alt coins to btc to dollars/euro's, that seems undesirable with such a volatile beast.
Have people considered that btc might go back to 1k quite quickly, completely negating any altcoin profit and causing a crash in all of them as people will panic bail?
>>
>>2026405
yea if u come to them with like 50 fucking dollars in your hand.
look for a trader that does 3-5k and above and you will pretty much always pay current exchange price
>>
13NWvTwMDLzQypLQDe87HjjMrgEk2bVtCT

anything helps senpaitachi im tired of being a wage cuck
>>
Filthy no coiner reporting in. Poor german student fag ask for a little love for first steps in crypto

BTC: 1DSVkoTQ95eYpS8EmnwGsemPkhp69AopEE

LTC:
La3hE4bxDVNXE6PATWsXWvowanKcSLzRGH
>>
Are franks a meme?
>>
No-coiner here asking for help. Ive tucked away $2200 that i was planning on using when our canadian market busts but i want in on these moon like gains. How would your structure your crypto portfolio if you were in my shoes.
>>
Starting new life just now.
Wish me luck.
>>
>>2032212
80% on BTC and ETH
20% on shitcoins like GNT, RLC, XBY, POSW, WAVE, XRP
>>
>>2032237
Thank you for helping out. Whats your wallet? I'll send you a small token for the simple reply.
>>
>>2032251
He is an idiot flip that number
>>
>>2032251
0x5f5c7112de8934be231dfa02cf81c79735d26b72 if you want to send some ETH my way but you should probably do more research yourself

maybe this guy's right >>2032257
>>
>>2032237
Pro tip I took out ETH last week and bought LTC after the news and made more because of it. Not to mention everyone and his dog is in on ETH because it's been pushed as the next btc moonride.

Which, even if it is, will have alot of people pulling out at the first sign of trouble.
>>
>>2027158
Never knew I needed to see a nerdy Walton Goggins.
>>
What's the deal with cryptocurrency and taxes? Are they capital gains? How do I avoid getting fucked by the IRS?
>>
>>2032305
>How do I avoid getting fucked by the IRS?

renounce your citizenship
>>
So when you margin trade you don't actually use any of your money for trading, only in the case of liquidation?
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.