[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OVER 200 COMPANIES TO JOIN ETHEREUM ENTERPRISE ALLIANCE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: EnterpriseEthereumAlliance.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EnterpriseEthereumAlliance.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
https://youtu.be/mlYXMm4qKsc

minute 3:02
>>
HUGE NEWS! SO MANY COMPANIES WANNA BE A PART OF ETHEREUM THAT THEY HAD TO WAITLIST THEM!
>>
File: 1492580195554.jpg (84KB, 413x464px) Image search: [Google]
1492580195554.jpg
84KB, 413x464px
Im already balls deep in ethereum, i cant afford anymore anon-kun
>>
Some guy in a crypto forum said he sold all of his 80 bitcoins for $50 each back in the day because he didn't think it would go any higher. Then he said he would not make that mistake again with Ethereum. I see a lot more shilling for bitcoin than Ethereum saying bitcoin is ready to become a world currency except head of banks said they will never use bitcoin so how in the world would bitcoin accomplish that? Bitcoin or Ethereum, what are your thoughts biz?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZotfqPRrng
video related
>>
I was the anon that invested fifty bucks into it after the responses from the thread I had created, thanks anons, my first investment into anything excluding obviously purchasing consumer goods or expending physical/mental labor.
>>
Does this mean I should start investing in all the memecoins that use ether and hope I strike it big with one of them?
>>
>>2022213
Just buy GNT
>>
File: 1490225143412.png (128KB, 435x419px) Image search: [Google]
1490225143412.png
128KB, 435x419px
>>2022062
YESSSS
>>
>>2022248
This.
>>
>>2022062
"Wow Goldman and Sachs are going to be using ETH tokens to run their dapps on the Ethereum network!!! To the moon!!!" - This is what /biz/ actually thinks.

Unfortunately, Quorum for example, created by JP Morgan is basically a hard fork of Ethereum which has nothing to do with the ETH token.
>>
>>2022327
Everyone is going to be coming up with their own blockchain because the costs are too great to miss out on the tech. The issue is less about everyone developing their own fork/chain and more about which one takes the lead as matter of being an impartial arbiter.

Everyone will eventually have their own development forks so they can build and test apps before making them live so they don't have to deal with actual money/tokens changing hands in a live environment.
>>
>>2022320
Can someone explain to me why golem?
>>
>>2022327
You know how Trumpcoin went up when Trump won? Do you think every time Trump gives a speech he buys 100k worth of Trumpcoin to use in his speech?

It's all fucking memes. That's what we're playing with.
>>
BREAKING NEWS

NEW ATH SOON

www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-comments-approve-ethereum-etf/

>>2022327
>What is blockchain interoperability?
>What is networking effect?
We already know this. These chains have to cooperate with the legit Ethereum Chain to work.
>>
Whats the fucking sending time for ETH from one wallet to another?
>>
>>2022522
Seconds
>>
when to buy etc, have 4k EUR, will there be a dip?
>>
>>2022668
maybe but no

There was a breakout pattern just about an hour ago and it is still relatively low compared to the last high, it's going new places unseen before
>>
>>2022557
Got them into my ETH wallet from an exchange that i have it. But it doesnt show it in my portfolio? (Exodus Wallet)
>>
>>2022062
I'm starting to think that ETH with a good portion of BTC is the best strategy for safe and high gains.
>>
>>2022668
we are currently somewhat in a dip, aslong as you dont buy at an ATH or during a pump, then its a good time to buy

ethereum is one of those cryptos that you need to get into as fast as possible before it leaves, because its more or less guaranteed to rise, next stop is 100$+

buy now anon, it could very well explode in value this week
>>
>>2022396
Jews. Seriously go to their website. The devs themselves can't even tell you 5 good reasons golem is worth supporting.
>>
>>2022396
Brass golem will soon be released which will enable you to use the golem (ethereum) network to render in blender.
>>
>>2023396
Yea and the EEA announcement is coming later this month. They are closing the access to it by the end of the week.
>>
>>2023730
my only regret is not buying more.
>>
>>2023746

Same, only have 100 ETH and I don't feel like it's enough to bring me to riches. You really need to have 1000 or more to really get rich off of this.
>>
File: 1443125362117.gif (1016KB, 245x223px) Image search: [Google]
1443125362117.gif
1016KB, 245x223px
>>2023762
mfw I barely have enough to get 2 coins...
well at least I can do something nice for my family I guess.
>>
>>2023762
anon, if ethereum actually reaches its potential, then even 1 ETH will make you very very well off

10 will be enough to retire and still fuck sluts and buy expensive cars
>>
>>2023730
they are closing access to what, anon-kun???????????????
>>
>tfw 300 eth

whens this shit hitting $1500 lads?
>>
>>2023792
you lucky lad, you.

go off and make fortunes, my friend.
>>
File: g0CX9Sz.png (128KB, 1384x617px) Image search: [Google]
g0CX9Sz.png
128KB, 1384x617px
JUST ACCORDING TO THESE LINES I DREW A WHILE AGO

STRAP IN FOR ANOTHER SHORT DIP MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>2023803
it's not too late anon. Buy some cheap cryptos that ride the coattails of ETH like Golem or ETC.
>>
>>2023891
I dont think golem is really going anywhere though.
>>
>>2023762
i have 100 ETH, and if ETH hits AMZN's market cap then we will have $500000, if it doubles that (one trillion) we will be millionaires

yes i just did this math with the microsoft pop up calculator
>>
>>2022116
>head of banks

Bankers are panicking because decentralized banking is coming.
>>
>>2023983
anon you should have said "bankers are going bonkers"
>>
File: goatak.jpg (52KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
goatak.jpg
52KB, 750x750px
I'm a tech savvy newb that's never bought a crypto before. Can someone please succinctly greentext me steps on how to buy ETH as simply as possible?
Thanks m8s
>>
>>2024271
open account at kraken.com, buy ETC, that was hard
>>
>>2022116
>bitcoin is ready to become a world currency except head of banks said they will never use bitcoin so how in the world would bitcoin accomplish that?
>Trump is ready to become president except globalists and the entire mainstream media say it will never be allowed to happen so how in the world would Trump accomplish that?
how in the world did you manage to slither your way into my timeline? fuck off back to the Hillary universe you came from, nigger
>>
>>2024278
ETC = ETH?
What's the difference between them if they are different?
>>
>>2024369
there was an exploit
eth developers decided to reverse it and that's still eth
others didn't and that's etc

eth is getting mainstream adoption
etc is getting pumped

you could probably make short term money in both, but should only go long on eth
>>
So when is the best time to buy ETH? Now, or wait a couple days to see if there's a dip?
>>
>>2024413
now.
dont trade future dollar for pennies now.
>>
>>2024434
okay. Best place to buy ETH from in Canada? Kraken or Coinbase or something else
>>
>>2024413
we're just coming out of the dip, you want another one?
>>
>>2024458
I personally use Kraken, it has cryptowatch that makes it very nice to do daytrading(nice interface in general)
>>
>>2023891
Hah. You mean POSW and Xtrabytes.
>>
>>2024472
>>2024459
Are you fucking kidding me... you have to give them photo ID and proof of address like a utility bill, to be able to place an order with USD or CAD from north america?

Well fuck this
>>
>>2024603
I am an Eurocuck though.
I just gave a picture of my passport. So what, got nothing to lose.
>>
>>2022116
>central banks will never use them
>decentralized currency

no fucking shit
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.