[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CFD general!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: CFDs.png (46KB, 497x932px) Image search: [Google]
CFDs.png
46KB, 497x932px
>What are CFD's?
Betting without the house edge, but you bed on stocks.

How you lads doing? I just made a bit of a hull today, aiming for 1million with practice money before I use my own.

I generally make it to 80k then forget about it and lose it all.

https://app.plus500.com/ is what I use.
>>
CMC NZ here, still learning the ropes
>>
>>2021906
Plus500 is garbage
>>
>>2021937
It's easy for me to use, what would you use, what's it do better than plus500?
>>
>>2021906
Did a bunch more, 15k not bad for 1 nights work.
>>
File: cfds2.png (55KB, 1313x452px) Image search: [Google]
cfds2.png
55KB, 1313x452px
>>2022613
Forgot pic.
>>
>>2021906
>aiming for 1million with practice money before I use my own.
>practice money before I use my own.
trading with practice money is nothing like trading with your real money, trust me on that
the reason you are succesful when trading with practicemoney is that you dont give a fuck about your positions since you have nothing to lose. when you start trading with your real money you will start to overthink, get greedy and ultimately lose some.

>inb4 i wont get greedy
trust me, everyone who got greedy and lost money said they wouldn't become greedy. its something that the vast majority of people has. goes away with experience.
>>
>>2021945
It's literally betting on black or red. Start learning about technical analysis and then go find a DMA Broker (a Broker which grants you Direct Market Access).

Plus500 is a market maker which is shit compared to a DMA Broker. Try to get Familiar with Metatrader 4 through demo accounts from different brokers.

That being said i turned 100$ into 400$ within one month trading oil with Plus500

and also this >>2022860
>>
>>2021906

>Plus500 make money ONLY when you lose money. They are a “pretend” broker, pretend in that your orders are never routed to the real market, Plus500 takes advantage of the fact that > 90% of retail traders will lose their money. If you buy crude oil on plus500 you are never buying contracts of actual oil on the CME exchange in Chicago, you are “contracting for difference” which is like a bet with your broker. Unregulated, unmonitored, oriented towards traders with very small accounts.

All the flashing lights and buttons on their software, NONE of it is real. It is not a real market, you are not being shown real spreads, it is all fake. It is pretty close to the real market, but that difference between pretty close and the real thing is actually a lot to professionals.

In their defence, if you are able to overcome the odds (the odds are stacked against you through spreads higher than the real market) they will actually pay you. They also pay you sign on bonuses, knowing that you will almost certainly lose them.

The technical term for a scam broker is “market maker” or “dealing desk”. As soon as you see this, just keep looking.
>>
>>2021906
Ok, here's some advices. Been trading live for 5 months on and off.

1. Start up an account with oanda or fxpro or anyone who offers ECN. Plus500 is absolute garbage regarding their spreads, their definition on what is scalping AND accountsecurity. Just read reviews on em at forexpeacearmy.

I got an ECN MT4 account with Tradersway. They are pretty good.

Make a small account of 100 REAL dollars and trade that. Adjust lotsize accordingly. If you can't handle to trade with 100 real dollars, then how are you gonna handle trading 10 000 dollars? Better to burn the pinkyfinger than ligthing yourself and your house on fire.

Learn moneymanagement. THAT is the most important "skill".

There's tons more to learn. I wish you good pips.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.