[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Investing in People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5363.jpg (371KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5363.jpg
371KB, 1500x1500px
I have a friend who didn't go to college himself to work and help his girlfriend pay for med school, she now owns her own clinic and he's rich by default. Is investing in people something i can do?
>>
>>2017298
Sure, but like investing in stocks you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket.
>>
>>2017298
Red Bull did this to great effect with their driver programme headed by Helmut Marko. Sebastian Vettel won 4 world championships and Max Verstappen is a fucking celebrity and he's only in his second season.

Depends how loyal people are to you and if you're a good judge of both character and business acumen.

Some people who you may want to be friends with might be real dropkicks when it comes to career and business, and others might be great business minds but insufferable or boring cunts who drain your will to live.

This is the kind of thing you come up against a lot when you're starting a business because obviously you have limited resources so instead of hiring the best (although always make sure there's someone experienced on the team!) you build a team from the ground up of smart, adaptable people.

Read some books on Apple, it's quite interesting the insights you'll get when you find out how a lot of the people who work at Cupertino could get higher wages elsewhere and less stress but they stay with the company.

Maybe read about some football and soccer coaches too
>>
That's a nice story I hope she doesn't leave him. Guy would probably off himself.
>>
>>2017515
i ehard many stories of guys paying for the college bills then when the chick succeeds she dumps him

like the saying goes alpha fucks beta bucks
>>
>>2017519
Happens to a lot of high profile guys though, Kanye West with Amber Rose. Bryan Ferry with Jerry Hall. Anthony Kedis with Yohanna Logan. pretty sure it happened to Oleg Cassini with Grace Kelly.

Not exactly betas, a lot of them are infamous players.
>>
>>2017551

>Not exactly betas, a lot of them are infamous players.

Player ≠ alpha. Just because you cat around doesn't mean you're not dependent on women's attention, in fact a lot of times the opposite is true.

Reenacting Pretty Woman is a risky proposition because of the change in SMV over the course of the relationship. If you're going to pour your time and resources into building a girl up in the manner you describe you need to be prepared to make yourself better correspondingly, because you aren't going to get by on gratitude once you have a much lower SMV than your project. This is to say nothing of the fact that doing this in itself lowers your SMV by default. Providers are only good for providing.
>>
yes. start with investing in yourself
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.