[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warren Buffett Quotes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: BIZ VLOGS VIDDY.png (936KB, 863x586px)
BIZ VLOGS VIDDY.png
936KB, 863x586px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKsMhW5LdK4

New Biz Vlogs!
>>
>>2016336
Kill yourself fuckhead.
>>
>>2016336
fuck off you ugly rat
>>
>>2016336
can this fuckhead OP that looks fetal alcohol post his portfolio and P/L?
>>
keked at the ether stuff op nice vid
>>
>>2016336
I love this<3 You're videos always bring a joy into my day. they're funny, insightful, well made....

Just kidding, kill yourself sperg. You're nothing but a waste of oxygen
>>
>>2016336
buy ethereum
>>
>>2016336
this the kind of guy holding all the bags mentioned here on /biz/
>>
>>2016336
Just think, the next warren buffet is here right now shilling shitcoins
>>
>>2016336
You're kind of cringy and I don't think you full know what you're talking about, but you look pretty young, so kudos to you for getting this far if you really are in your late teens or early twenties.

Keep it up, you might get somewhere some day.
>>
Subscribed to him. I love this guy.
>>
File: C-SUkkYW0AINGEG.jpg (47KB, 600x718px) Image search: [Google]
C-SUkkYW0AINGEG.jpg
47KB, 600x718px
I unironically enjoy your youtube channel
>>
>>2016336
>>2016362
>>2016384
Don't listen to these guys. You will eventually find your way.
>>
>>2016336
His entire channel is a meme. Don't anyone take it too seriously.
>>
Get out Mexican
>>
>>2017021
Oh Mr. Serious over here
>>
>>2016336
I like these things, I only wish they could come out more but I wouldn't want him to shit out videos so I'm happy to wait the few weeks inbetween or hwatever

some of them are pretty damn good like the Buterin one

If you're reading this my biz vlogs dude, I liked the long hair better senpai
>>
>>2016336
Kek you eth shill. Buy litecoin newfags its cheaper and more valuable.
>>
File: 1493374547889.jpg (406KB, 670x969px) Image search: [Google]
1493374547889.jpg
406KB, 670x969px
>>2016336

Nice video, warren buffet says the worst things
>>
>>2017323
I liked Warren's ETH quote.
>>
>>2016336
> high school kid talking as if he is a successful investor/businessman but has nothing to show for it

/biz/ incarnate
>>
nice
i like the hip anti humor
>>
>>2016336
hey op , i like your vids

can you make a "/biz/ money save video" again, i love them
>>
>>2016467
the difference is that the next warren buffet shilling shitcoins isn't going to have a chapter in his biography about it. he'll keep it down low and say he got his break through hard work and determination.
op will forever has his face on youtube as a guy who sucks cock and visits 4chn.

never leave yourself open to identification
>>
>>2016336
WHY ARE TEENAGERS SO ARROGANT. THEY HAVE NO LIFE EXPERIENCE.
>>
>>2017698
It's all part of the process

You gotta be built up to be taken down
>>
>>2017664
He's not a faggot like you so it doesn't matter if people see his face.
>>
Funny AF m8
>>
>>2017205
No, I mean his channel is supposed to be /biz/ related humor, it's not meant to be taken as investment advice.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.