[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you're not in on PTC you're retarded honestly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 2e0s9qt.png (57KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
2e0s9qt.png
57KB, 350x350px
if you're not in on PTC you're retarded honestly
>>
>>2015758
fuck off with your shitcoin Pajeet, even if it is mooning RN
>>
Buying right now,thank you
>>
>>2015758
Holy shit it's blasting off
>>
>>2015758
Just dumped my life savings in. Thanks for the heads up.

This thread alone has convinced me that PTC is the future and I will be putting every paycheck I earn into it for the next 50 years. I have finally seen the light, Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah.

Thank you for being so detailed and informative OP.
>>
yall not on the train gonna die poor
>>
PTC going to the moooooooon!
>>
>>2015758
lets go to the MOOOOOOOOOOOOON
>>
HOLY SHIT, IT'S GOING UP
>>
wow this coin is fantastic
>>
Should i buy it right now?
>>
>>2015781
yes
>>
>>2015758
>5758▶>>2015766 >>2015768 >>2015771 >>2015777
>if you're not in on PTC you're retarded honestly
DONT BUY IT, IT'S A DUMP AND SCAM
>>
samefag
>>
>>2015783
Ok,buying right now thank you
>>
File: blue-rocket-png-9.png (133KB, 2095x2400px) Image search: [Google]
blue-rocket-png-9.png
133KB, 2095x2400px
HOLY MOLY
>>
>>2015790
stay poor
>>
File: qsKtrRc.png (57KB, 222x222px) Image search: [Google]
qsKtrRc.png
57KB, 222x222px
>tfw sold all my PTC weeks ago
>>
Pump and dump faggots deserve the gas.
>>
>>2015790
Gee you think?
>>
We moonin boYS
>>
>>2015758
THIS IS A PUMP AND DUMP SCAM COORDINATED AT A DISCORD CHANNEL
DO NOT BUY, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY, /biz/nessmen
>>
kek

Literally 5 minutes ago there was nobody talking about this coin. Now there's like 5 threads about it.

The shills are organizing.
>>
File: xtrabyteslogo.png (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
xtrabyteslogo.png
34KB, 400x400px
>>2015766
As soon as I saw that post I came to say exactly.

>fuck off with your shit coin pajeet

Also to say buy xby faggots
Xby is Hungarian master race XBY

Posw is PooLoo, and poloniex aka pooNloo.

Eth is going to crumble this summer.

Screen cap me faggot.

I guarantee it's going to shamfuck it self like Billy mays, it's going to jam up like Eric and Dylan's guns, it's going corner itself like Dorner. It's going to fuck It self like your mom did when she insemina herself to have you. Xby will give your mum the shocker when she uploads her nudes via decentralized database storage,with 100x more secure networks than any other cryptos period
>>
>>2015819
>THIS IS A PUMP AND DUMP SCAM
That applies to about 99% of crypto coins
>>
Dropped $200, already at $360
TY /biz
>>
litterally so cheap right now!
>>
it's going to the moon boys :)
>>
>>2015853
So what xby made me 1000in one night
>>
>>2015758
SCAM
DON'T BUY
SCAM
DON'T BUY
SCAM
DON'T BUY
SCAM
DON'T BUY
SCAM
DON'T BUY

It's a coordinated pump and dump, don't buy.
>>
>>2015893

ur gay
>>
>>2015893
All coins that have no real economic value are "scams". Every one of them.
>>
>>2015914
Yeah, but this is even shorter term scam
>>
discord fags out
not gonna fall for this shill shit
>>
To the admin who blocked me in discord FUCK YOU I WAS DEFENDING YOU FUCKING RETARDS. maybe next time learn to actually make a real pump and dump and not be giant autists who loses everyone's money.
Glad I sat back and watched this round, had a feeling you had literally no experience with anything.
>>
This was so unprofessional, it was nice entertainment though
>>
the admins are retarded honestly
>>
>>2015914
Kek what's your definition of economic value?
Bitocoin's only true value is in deep web shit and NEETs who read about it on a business insider article looking to get rich quick.
>>
Doing this in respect for muh waifu(pic)

This was all a discord pump and dump. I did not go through with it because i think its wrong to scam people and left. I thought this was all fair game pumping up a coin randomly and hoping for people to fall in, but to just outright lie about it on biz.... was too much for.

But, these guys were pretty nice and helped me a lot getting started in crypto, so i did not want to screw them over. But I will say this:

Watch out for obvious pumps and dumps in a coin. Its weird seeing this done in 1st hand.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.