[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAKE HUGE $$$ ON THIS PLAY and HELP ME COLLECT DATA FOR IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: manulife logo.jpg (29KB, 1306x636px) Image search: [Google]
manulife logo.jpg
29KB, 1306x636px
DONT BUY MANULIFE INSURANCE!!! More important if you trade stock, Buy PUT OPTIONS of MFC (Manulife Financial) and or Short their stock... Why? Because I am bringing a lawsuit against them. I also need any body else that Manulife has screwed over, to come forward with their information for a super pack lawsuit against them... In my case, I bought Disability Insurance in 2011 when I bought my house... I was disabled in 2014. they never paid me my disability insurance coverage of $2000 a month. when trying to get in contact all they do is transfer your call from department to department and try to make you go away... I lost my house, my vehicle, my everything. at this point I have lost the will to live and pray every day someone will just kill me because there is no justice in the world as it is now 3 years later. To get attention from them, I said I might blow up one of their buildings or maybe a couple of them at a time... Finally I got a response, and now they are only trying to pay half of what they owe me...
There is so much to this story I could go on forever... Long Story Short (forgive the pun) INSURANCE COMPANIES GET AWAY WITH FAR TOO MUCH DENYING CLAIMS AND ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY!!! They need to be shown they cannot do this...
I wish just to die every day... and I might just put a bullet in my head... but before I go I want this Manulife http://manulifebankmortgages.ca/home/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwrYbIBRCgnY-OluOk89EBEiQAZER58q_6UcYupu4R0O260JMyKb-azQIGBeyjIgqWZTBjD9caAsM_8P8HAQ to get the message that they cannot do this... If I have to post this message on every board, so be it. I hope it gets the attention it deserves so Insurance companies and corporations get the message to not do this to the millions they do this kind of crap to!!!
>>
>>2015728
I'll short their stock. But if you are really going to go out like that, take them with you
>>
First of all, you sound like a paid shill, plain and simple.

You sound like an Indian guy hired for a few cents an hour to go on sites like this and post this.

However, you claim you lost everything. What was their reason for denying you coverage?
>>
not an Indian guy nor a shill.. white man. life destroyed. sorry to disappoint. they said they never received the claim for starters... So they naver denied so they say yet I have email proving different... They are not denying now but they will not pay in full because I lied to my doctor 8 months after knee surgey saying I might be ok to go to work again so He wrote it up as such... then my other knee was destroyed and I could barely walk for a year while waiting for surgery for that... long story short... 3 years, no work, lost it all and insurance not covering... Hate life
>>
also recovering from other knee surgery... and it didnt go well, so now possibly back under the knife... find out in a week...
>>
File: 20140110_101937.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20140110_101937.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>
Try and do anything with knees like that.
>>
>>2015743
>1Cehv1yB
[email protected] if you want to chat. I'm no paid a few cents an hour indian... I was a beautiful person who could do anything... now, just a man who doesnt even want to get out of bed in the morning because companies like manulife do this shit to people...
>>
>1Cehv1yB
[email protected] I meant.. Sorry... I don't proof read...
>>
>>2015967
>White
>Has olive skin
>>
>yd3bq33p
ya, tanning helps keep the depression at bay
>>
where can i buy put options on this ?
>>
how do i buy from manu insuran
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.