[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have an honest discussion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1847.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1847.png
7KB, 256x256px
Is posw coin really worth investing in? I'm very skeptical since I'm hearing about how great it is. What's the down side to this coin?
>>
look at the website. the logo. the avatar choices of the founders. the coins it chooses to associate with. does this look like a serious project to you?
>>
Its a young idea with potential. Put in what youre willing to lose. It could tank if the devs dont give a shit, but it is very much so in their interest to succeed. They make a lot of money if the site does well, so hopefully that is enough to keep the project moving. If it catches on its very possible for 1$+. Not memeing.
>>
>>2015544
Those digits are a sign that you should get some posw.
>>
>>2015611
Confirmed
>>
Good project but very young, and as such low entry point + high risk. I believe it will do well, I thought PIVX was cringe and yet it was the sleeper hit of Crypto. I love POSW's concept so I put a BTC in at 15k and another at 8k sats. Can't say I'm not nervous though.
>>
>>2015544
POSW is a malware that will allow the devs to exit scam with all your staked coins. The only innovation is that they do not only run away with the ICO money raised, they managed to get people to store their coins on their "wallet".
This is a proven scam, chat logs between devs and whales in a private slack channel were released few days ago. Check twitter for actual informations on this subject, this board is full of paid shills to damage control the leaks.
>>
>>2015695

Literally fake and gay. The amount of FUD has convinced me to hodl even longer. Rome wasn't built in a day.
>>
>>2015695
POSW already mooned to .25 cents. That was the time to exit, and yet, they are still here and working on the project.

Its legit and a solid idea. I have 4,000 coins and im holding.
>>
I put in 380 bucks that I didn't give a shit about. If it moons nice, if it doesn't oh well, I just lost enough money to buy a faggy video game console. You gotta risk some to make, I can't think of anything else I would rather have for the money I spent.
>>
Sell this piece of shit garbage and never look back.
>>
XBY is the new posw, marketcap only 1 mill. Whats more likely posw hitting 10 mill or XBY hitting 5?
>>
>>2015760

PoSW hitting 10 mil desu fm
>>
File: whh.png (131KB, 428x245px) Image search: [Google]
whh.png
131KB, 428x245px
>>2015544
First of all, there's a lot of misinfo and shilling going on. If you're going to put money down, be willing to lose it.

ETH had similar shit-talk and such at its conception, whether posw has sustainability is up to chance at this point. It may be smarter to keep observing and see if it builds any long term trust instead of permanently tanking.

Even if it's a scam, it's possible to make money off of it with well-timed pump and dumps. Another accumulation phase may be happening now. If you're looking for something safe, try other coins.
>>
>>2015544
thingken of african chillunz makes me forget about the nosedive
>>
>>2015759
How about you sell your life to a 350 Magnum instead.
>>
I remember in 2014, ETH was considered a pie in the sky bullshit idea. Just look at Vitaiks original thread. If only I fucking knew. Bought ETH at $10. Extremely late.
>>
>>2016280
Pretty much. You never know, and the core idea seems promising.
>>
>>2015792
wiseboy
>>
File: 96.gif (94KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
96.gif
94KB, 400x400px
Digits say invest.
>>
>>2016439
"invest," just dump it after a few months...
>>
Holy shit it has stabilised and might just start rising
>>
>>2015544
Like others said, only put in what you're willing to lose. I personally have a couple thousand in and will be holding for a long time since I think it could do very well
>>
>>2016393
I always think, if i'm willing to use the platform, there are thousands of other people willing to do so.

So it must work, if people know about it. (and maybe it's not to tech, which the site kind off is right now)
>>
>>2016393
Yes. I don't know who was in charge of the ICO when it happened but I literally never heard about it. He was able to raise enough money from the all the bitcoin and litecoin whales still standing and made them all rich.
>>
File: 1493603046796.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493603046796.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
W E M O O N N O W
>>
>>2016963

What's wrong with this?
>>
>>2016875
Soon.
>>
>>2016963

wowow just fucked
>>
File: btc1.jpg (53KB, 1144x622px) Image search: [Google]
btc1.jpg
53KB, 1144x622px
I'm not a shriller, just providing my own analysis. I'm also not trying to impress you. I own a multi million dollar business, also proudly the ceo of a small pharmaceutical company. I bought eth when it was $12 USD back in february. Then along the way stashed up, accumulating before $50. You can say that i am very lucky,but let me tell you this. Although i bought Posw at 500 satoshies, i am still very confident and certain that it will be pumped soon, if you study the charts, it looks very much like Pivx. As of now,Circulating Supply is 41,000,000 POSW with only a $4,115,334 market cap. I've been very involved in the community, the devs and support has been very helpful and support is always down to help no questions asked. Devs will not dump ever, to ruin this project. For reference, this is the devs address. https://poswallet.com/blockChain/posw/PP5FEitMzXAkJu6SchHtqWL6AUU2FzwM8d/.
I definitely would suggest stashing up near 6-8k even at 9k. Book orders right now is relatively low, you can stash up before it launches. Good luck to all of you. :)
>>
Stop shilling this useless coin.
>>
>>2017017
Not gonna lie, former POSW cyber whale here. This is fucking hilarious watching POSW crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this crypto get the blockchain.
>>
When Ethereum releases Casper, centralized staking pools will no longer be needed. If you think Ethereum will fail then buy POSW. If you think Ethereum will succeed then don't buy POSW.
>>
>>2016126
It's comments like these that have me assuming shills are shilling hard. Why else would you be so upset and take this so personally?
>>
>>2017030
>>
>>2015544
where did people find this coin before it blew up? Fkn polo has nothing
>>
>>2017017
Hey Martin
>>
>>2017390
Bitcointalk probably.

Try to get it on Polo if you can >>2017409
>>
>>2017488

Checked

Everyone please fill out this coin request forms:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

PosWallet
POSW
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.1220
poswallet.com
https://poswallet.com/blockChain/posw/
>>
>>2017495
We finna get on polo.

Prepare for moon.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.