[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about this? Will ETH ever reach or surpass Bitcoin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: rreeeee.jpg (60KB, 760x650px) Image search: [Google]
rreeeee.jpg
60KB, 760x650px
What do you think about this? Will ETH ever reach or surpass Bitcoin?
>>
>>2014637
Really fired up my neurons.
>>
File: 31.jpg (94KB, 1269x1001px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
94KB, 1269x1001px
>>2014637
What do you think about this? ETH reached BTC's market cap last year in two months. Also that meme is old.
>>
>>2014637
Eth and bitcoin are two different things. Thats what these retards just don't get.

-100 bananas, $300 in the banana market
-300 apples, $100 in the banana market
*if apples reaches same market cap as bananas, apples will only be worth $1 while bananas are worth $3

Except price isn't determined by an even, zero sum division of total market cap. These people have no understanding of basic supply and demand or how monetary changes effect a currency.

ETHs price will be determined first by how badly people want ETH. The more desireable ETH becomes, the more expensive it will be just like ANYTHING ELSE EVER.

The total supply of coins is a secondary determinant here. Yes is it true that since there are more ETH in circulation that people will have to want ETH a hell of a lot more than they want BTC to achieve the same market price, but is that so impossible? It's not even fuckin mainstream yet. Hell, most normies don't even know what fucking BTC is. The possibility for demand is FUCK HUGE.
>>
ether is going to crash soon
they have a centralized foundation that decides the direction of the token with no debate
you're all going to cry when vitalik is told to make a tax dapp that siphons your shitcoin to the government
>>
>>2014708
>they have a centralized foundation that decides the direction of the token with no debate

>citation needed
>>
>>2014708
Everyone already knows ETH is fucking centralized you dumbass. You really think big banks and corporations are going to back a decentralized blockchain ecosystem? Its literally New World Order: The Blockchain. No surprise to anybody. Doesnt mean it wont have its uses and people cant make money off of it.
>>
>>2014708
ETH's entire reason for existence is to crush an actual decentralized crypto (BTC).

Libertarian paradise and destruction of banks may not happen in my lifetime now, but at least I'll have some cash.
>>
>>2014697
Yea bit, is Eth demandato possibly bigger than bitcoin demand?
>>
>>2014637
This is why I've been wondering why so many people on /biz/ choose to put their $100 into one of the biggest cap cryptos with not that huge upside. If you're lucky you'll double your money in the near future, whereas with some shitcoin you could 100x your money in the near future.
>>
>>2014752
it's a bigger risk to throw money into a shitcoin. I learned the hard way with all you faggots hyping up Trumpcoin
>>
>>2014739
Read the news famalam.
>>
>>2014708
Smart people will invest in the most transparent, corporate / government friendly product possible because THAT is the biggest use case, leading to mass adoption (and the subsequent rise in price).

Completely anon / decentralised coins will have an infinitely harder time to reach mass adoption.

It's why Ripple / Eth' has seen growth. It's why NEM has massive potential.
>>
File: 1491203136606.jpg (267KB, 800x736px) Image search: [Google]
1491203136606.jpg
267KB, 800x736px
It will, but when is the question desu
>>
>>2014758
Problem is i'm really "new" to these things, i don't know where to read market analysis or just more informations on the matter.
>>
>>2014757
how did u fuck up on trump coin? im not that good at this and i made a decent profit of that. how stupid can u be?
>>
>>2014708
You would know all about centralized blockstre...I mean foundations wouldn't you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.