[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I buy Eth now or is a dip going to happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Kate-upton-02.jpg (196KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Kate-upton-02.jpg
196KB, 1024x1024px
Alright lads, help me out. I've got about £9,000 and am seriously thinking about putting it all in Eth this week. Am I crazy to put in now or should I wait in case of a possible dip??
>>
Why would you put 100% of your savings in a single thing you fucking retard?
>>
>>2013725
bigger the risk, much bigger the profit or well, can also be bigger the lose.
>>2013712
it is always smart to buy in low but at times like this ... boi I wouldn´t even care right now about dips
>>
>>2013725
This.

Also, nobody here really knows. But I personally do think we could keep going up, the dip was from 0.061 to 0.058.

Anyway, the best answer is to dollar cost average, (buy £1000 a day for example). That should give you a good entry incase of a dip, and if it does just go up then you still win.

Also, buy some btc. I'd suggest 50/50 with ETH if you're new and you want to avoid risk.
>>
File: 1493641208836.png (45KB, 478x461px) Image search: [Google]
1493641208836.png
45KB, 478x461px
>>2013725
>>2013741
>Why would you put 100% of your savings in a single thing you fucking retard?
>>
>>2013749
>madmen
>totaly
>>
>>2013749
It doesn't matter what it is, gold, real estate, ethereum etc. Nobody should be 100% in on anything.

Diversifying really is your strongest asset.

Also, going full margin long at the top is pretty stupid, regardless.
>>
Is there a possibility that the corporations involved in ETH could form private or a collaborative public blockchain and ETH tokens and crypto in general will just be a footnote?

I don't understand the technology enough to know.
>>
I really want to add ETH to my portfolio again, but will it dip? I was so sure it would, but it hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>2013778
The further it goes up the more people want to "buy the dip". Thereby decreasing the likelyhood/scale of the actual dip.
>>
>>2013769
Watch this. Most will be using ethereum blockhain as it's already an established network. But also make private networks on top of ethereum.

https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1137845

>>2013778
Nobody knows, just do dollar cost average.
>>
>>2013749
So, did you get liquidated?
lul
>>
>>2013778
Buckaroo, I personally think it'll hit 300 by the end of the summer.

There's just a lot of panic buying and selling now that all those "bullish" investors are literally noobers who expected buying the tip would payoff and watching it go down even a dollar freaks them out.

Just wait until Metro rolls out, people who bought at 84 and sold at 80 are going to look like fucking retards.
>>
>>2014639
How long till metro? I have 14 days till access to more funds
>>
>>2014665
25th june according to https://timesofethereum.com/
>>
>>2014665
The Ethereum summit is going to be on May 19th. Some big announcements are coming soon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.