[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poorfags are retards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: wutjak.jpg (19KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
wutjak.jpg
19KB, 251x251px
ITT: bitch and moan about poor people habits

like i get poorfags that are fat are just lazy and want to eat junk food but they go out of their way to buy super pricey shit

>1 huge bag of potatoes at a market will cost $5 enough to make like 5-6 serves of chippies
>1 bag of oven bake chips taste like shit about 2 serves and are ~$3
plus the oven bake chips take like 45 mins to cook well homemade ones take like 15mins

>homemade pizza bases cost like 50c/pizza toppings are just leftovers so a pizza basically comes out to like $3 for a full sized pizza
>takeaway & frozen pizza is like $15/pizza
cooking is very ez
buying premade food is just giving your ass to the jews
>>
>>2013438
Why the fuck do you care? why are you wasting your time thinking so much about retards?
>>
>>2013438
correction:
frozen pizza's are only $3-$6 but they come with fuck all toppings so not at all worth
>>
>>2013441
IDK WHY I JUST DO
dont have much else to do finished all my work for the day
>>
File: life.gif (966KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
life.gif
966KB, 500x281px
>>2013438
>Make a large batch of macaroni and ground beef that lasts for 4 days
>Eat ramen everywhere in between
>Still poorfag
>mfw
>>
>>2013486
keep on grinding, only the toughest will make it, some people (pajeets) eat sand all day
>>
>>2013441
Because spitting on poorfags helps him to cope with his useless frugal lifestyle.
>>
>>2013514
>Make it
>By living like a fucking pleb

If you want to "make it" then make more money. Not pennypinch like a fucking cuck. Even if you pennypinch $800 a month by completely destroying your quality of life that's still nothing. You could have worked harder and made more.

>I'm eating leftover dogshit, stealing toiletpaper from public bathrooms and eating free samples! I'm gonna make it guize!
Shut the fuck up, faggot
>>
>>2013441

Because retards are allowed to vote.
>>
>>2013531
Yep. I live with my parents and they pay for everything but when I was living 4 hours out of town, I spent only what I had to on essentials. Never went out of my way to pinch pennies, and I was working like 80 hours a week and still had free time for myself. It's amazing when you plan things out with zero bullshit what you can do. I would go shopping, and throw shit into the pressure cooker while reading before I went to sleep. That's all the cooking I needed to do for 3 days and I was going to the gym the whole time so health was not neglected. I fathom poorfags like my brother who spend hours a day doing laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. Also had a minimal amount of possessions so my apartment didn't get messy like ever.
>>
Why do frugalcucks like OP think they aren't poorfags?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.