[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK I KNEW I SHOULDA SOLD THAT XBY WHILE IT WAS IN THE 200s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: angry.jpg (163KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
163KB, 800x533px
FUCK I KNEW I SHOULDA SOLD THAT XBY WHILE IT WAS IN THE 200s

I'm in the fucking red again now
>>
Its ok it is coming back
>>
What did you do wait an hour? Calm down and hold.
>>
>>2013227
I panicked too anon. Sold for a profit nonetheless.
>>
it's climbing back up now, will be 1k sats soon
>>
That was a group of Pajeets who dumped 20 million XBY in total. They were all banned from the chat for gloating. Anyway it is good as this was never a Pajeet coin, and needed the distribution for dca
>>
File: IMG_2617.png (286KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2617.png
286KB, 499x499px
>get angry OP
>go ahead and sell
>you don't need this burden any longer
>get out while you can
>you weren't meant for /biz
>>
>>2013227
>selling xby before it hits btrex and reaches 1k sat
dont do this poorfag
>>
>>2013626
When?
>>
File: xby.png (18KB, 1215x223px) Image search: [Google]
xby.png
18KB, 1215x223px
>>2013227
Just fucking hold you weak handed noob

how do people expect coins always to go up? Prices move, think about it, please. Just wait, this will go to ~500 sats. Have faith
>>
Also be glad that dumper is out of the game now, gives it room to grow. 175 sats again btw
>>
>>2013651
1-2 weeks max. just hold onto them
>>
>>2013652
this guy is right desu. price is already recovering
>>
File: moon.jpg (754KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
754KB, 1000x1000px
>>2013697

15 minutes later: 192 sats now
>>
Sold at 186, scalped the profits, bought back in at 190.

I'm comfy. Made me £30 so I will treat myself to sumfin nice. Thank you Pajeet faggot.
>>
200+ sats again, only strong hands win
>>
File: 1493627793103.jpg (322KB, 1666x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1493627793103.jpg
322KB, 1666x1078px
seriiously, when will you dumb niggers learn to not panic and BUY THE FUCKING DIP?
>>
>>2013799
This.
>>
that was one of the most brutal dumps Ive seen, 60 % crash . c-cex didnt even follow it, since they knew it was pajeets being shitty
>>
>>2013829
Now I feel like a fucking pussy for not making use of the dump to almost double up my XBYs
>>
>>2013829
I ended up selling due to having just woken up, and seeing a giant red line on my chart. I had been reading about XBY being a scam the night before. Then I came to /biz/ to find everyone reeeing. Even then I held out. But when I weighed it up, and it seemed more than likely it was a PnD of sophisticated proportions, so I sold, went back to sleep, and when I saw it had recovered, bought back in.

I imagine todays dump was similar to the wall street crash for many people, I am just glad it wasnt PnD and just some shortsighted nigger.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.